Moody anyone???? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Moody anyone???? Moody anyone????

Unread 11-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Moody anyone????

Is it just me? I have been very moody and edgy lately. Not really sure whats going on. I've been very snappy with the kids and the hubby for minor things. I see one little thing and I flip out! I feel very bad afterwards and do apologize (sometimes) but mostly cry. Idon't know if it's stress, anxiety, or depression...maybe all three! Does anyone feel like this? I still have over a month til my surgery and I'm worried that by that time I will be in a house all alone. Any advice would be appreciated.

Going crazy!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Moody anyone????

I hear ya sister! I have just over two weeks till my trip to the castle, and I am ready to tear apart anyone who just looks at me sideways.

I am so ready for this to be over.
Unread 11-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Moody anyone????

I'm right with both of you. I had an endometrial ablation two years ago and seem to have lost most of my cycle-related moodiness--but lately I'm like an emotional roller coaster. I'm really worried about how much worse it's going to get, because during the week and a half before my surgery I'll be dealing with finals (I'm a college professor), preparing materials for the beginning of the following semester, massively cleaning the house, and having some semblance of Christmas. My stress level will be through the roof, and it won't be pretty.

My family will be so glad to have me in the hospital for a couple days!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Moody anyone????

Yep. I got that too!! I'm beginning to think it's me stressing away quietly about having to be dependent on them soon... when it's always been the other way around... or is it about giving over control of it all... you know the sort of thing I mean? Like today HE can't find something, asks me if I know where it is - will he still be asking me this stuff when I get home and I'm doped up and just want to sleep? HE disciplines the kids very differently to the way I do... and I'm going to have to lie here and hear it all going on and have to butt out of it - or else I'll be sitting up in bed like Judge Judy!! Wow, I try so hard not to stress! But there's so much to go nuts about!
Unread 11-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Moody anyone????

OH YES! My Husband said it's like he lives with 8 different women and he only likes one of them! I have 14 days to go and I want it done yesterday. I'm so tired of the pain, it's been going on for so long that I am worn out. I want my life back, I want to be a Wife and Mom again instead of Cruela DeVille! I keep reminding my Husband of his wedding vows and that he said them and he is in this for better or worse! Of course he is in this with me and is my biggest support but I joke with him and make him say his vows. If I can be a Military Wife/Mom for 24 years and follow him around the world and have to live in places I never would have considered living, then he can deal with this now! Except he is gone for 2 weeks now........wonder when this trip was planned? HAHA! He may have planned it a day before he left.....he may be on vacation now enjoying his peace and quiet? Just kidding, he tried to change this trip so he could be home with me but he couldn't. At least he will be home for awhile after the surgery. I hope to get rid of those 7 personalities along with my uterus and just have the nice one left.
Unread 11-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Moody anyone????

I can also join this club. I never cry, haven't cried since the early 1990's. I do however get irritated. Normally I am mostly irritated with the kids but lately it includes my husband, my employees, my family and anyone else who gives me any more "To Do's" before surgury next week. I am very aware that I am like this now and try to think before speaking because I don't want to say things I will regret.
Unread 11-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Moody anyone????

No advice as I'm right there with you! Been crying and snapping at everything as well. I guess we are all "normal".

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register