Bathtub Party! Dec 5th - HysterSisters Live chat TODAY - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Bathtub Party! Dec 5th - HysterSisters Live chat TODAY Bathtub Party! Dec 5th - HysterSisters Live chat TODAY

Unread 12-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Bathtub Party! Dec 5th - HysterSisters Live chat TODAY

My favorite thing to do in the bathtub, while soaking is drink raspberry iced tea. I make the water super hot and then I drink really cold tea. And now I will have to munch on goodies. Hope they don't melt.

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-05-2008, 02:44 PM

Am I too late to the party? Has the water gone cold? I have to admit I prefer a to a bath! I hope someone saved me a lemon bar with cyber-icing ...

This weekend? Wellllll ... I really should start Christmas shopping. I've not done half of it yet! But with empty stores and bargain prices, it should be a total breeze this year!
Unread 12-05-2008, 03:44 PM

I think this weekend will be spent doing more decorating around the house. I will probably start baking and decorating sugar cookies. That will be done while listening to my favorite Christmas cd which just happens to be Noel by Josh Groban.

The little town where I live is having a Christmas parade which we plan to go see. We'll have to bundle up as it's very cold and there's a good chance there is going to be snow on the ground.

I have Christmas cards made and for the most part they are ready to send so I could/should do that, too.

Shopping? Oh goodness...I need to do some of that, too.

s,
April Dawn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-05-2008, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
On Sunday I am taking my mother to an Aaron Neville concert. I have enjoyed his music since he appeared on the scene in the 1980's as part of "The Neville Brothers" but I have never seen him perform live...and neither has my mom. We're having cocktails beforehand at the home of my cousin and his wife, who are also attending the concert. It will be followed by a restaurant dinner and then an evening of tunes and enjoyment of his buttery-smooth voice.
Unread 12-05-2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine
The very best part about cyber goodies is that they are fat free.
OK, then I'll have a whole plate of those lemon bars. My mouth is watering already. Would it be possible to have a side of pistacio nuts with them? I understand they are great for lowering triglycerides!
Unread 12-05-2008, 04:53 PM

The Peanut Butter cookie recipe sounds heavenly. We're just back home from our small town's anual Candlewalk. It's all over town...luminaries lit, lots of fun stuff going on...free s'mores handed out along with roasted chestnuts. Parade and ice carvings. But it's very cold tonight.
So I'll warm up in a nice hot tub with grapefruit scented bubble bath from Bath and Body works. It's my favorite.
I did on line Christmas shopping today for my grandkiddos. That was a lot of fun.
Now it's time for that hot bath and some relaxing.
Unread 12-05-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Absolutely. These lemon bars are extra special. No fat grams. No calories!

I eat mine in the bathtub. Candles. Gorgeous music. a favorite book. Good smelling bubbles.

Lemon bars.

What's your favorite bathtub bubble/oils scent?
I really prefer just standing under the shower massage to bathing. I have found out that if you hang sachets in the shower or drop a few on the shower floor, you can indulge yourself in a wonderful, aromatic, sense-soothing experience with the pulsing jets aimed at the nape of your neck and slowly breathing in the scented steam. I also love using scented body oils. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft while it melts away the day's tensions.

My favorite scent is lavender, as well. Mmmm, so calming. Good lavender mixers are chamomile and vanilla. If you need a refresher, a few sprigs of mint are a special delight.
Unread 12-05-2008, 05:01 PM

It is now midnight and I am a prune! See you at the next calorie free get together!
Unread 12-05-2008, 07:49 PM

I'm sorry I'm late for the party, a nice hot relaxing bath is just what I need. The refreshments sounds so yummy and I love that they are calorie free. It's great to have some new recipes and ideas to try.
Unread 12-05-2008, 07:50 PM

Oh, I am coming in late! But cookies in a with a sounds great to me!
  Quote:
Headed to Sea World tomorrow!

Enjoy the party all!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register