Monday Morning, 26 Jan | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Monday Morning, 26 Jan Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Unread 01-26-2009, 01:39 AM
Smile - Monday Morning, 26 Jan Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Morning!!

Sorry, i didn't get to post yesterday, my dad and step mum came to visit, so we went out for lunch.
I did great until dessert, then i just had to have one, because everyone else had one (talk about weak!)

Never mind, I didn't eat anything else all day, except for a in the evening.

To make up for the dessert, I'm off for a swim in an hour, gonna get my 500+ metres swam
I'm also going to the gym tomorrow with a friend, gotta make sure those scales show a loss at WW on weds!

Breakfast ~ muesli w/natural yoghurt
Lunch ~ ham salad sandwich
Dinner ~ j.potato w/cottage cheese and side salad

all snacks are fruit today!

Right, gotta get these kids sorted out for school, see ya later folks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2009, 06:49 AM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Hi Fran, and all following.
I've been MIA all weekend too...hope to be back on schedule here!
I'm off the bike for a few days...my "good" knee is now having problems...it started with a massage last week...a new therapist and she did something to make it not so good. Hope it heals easily and I'll be back riding soon. I'm thinking pool in Texas (doesn't look like we'll have one in the yard, but I'll join one somewhere).
B-high fiber cereal & milk; hot tea
L-tuna & salad
D-????we're into takeout right now...my kitchen stuff is packed, and DDiL's not unpacked...oh well.
S- fruit
Hope everyone has a great day!
Ali
Unread 01-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Good Monday Morning my BEST friends!

I too am guilty of being MIA all weekend. Just a busy sort of weekend, without much time spent on the computer. I guess that's actually a good thing.

This morning, I'll head off to Curves! They have moved down the street to a bigger location and this morning is the first morning there. It should be nice. I hope all the equipment is set up and working. (Curves Smart means it all has to be set up with the computer and in the same order as before ).
Then DH and I will get in a walk and work some in the basement. We have to unload and move some shelves, so lots of moving exercise for us.
Food has been OP so far, so my plan is to keep it that way.
Hi Fran and Ali and Hi to all still to post.
It was -5 when we got up this morning. It's now a balmy 2 degrees F, so it's a heat wave now. But the sun is shinning so that's something.

Have a BEST OP day everyone!

but
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

girls,

Beautiful sunny day, a bit nippy (for us). I didn't make it to the lake or but I did do my core exercises for my back.

Pland for today are as usual studying and I am going to try and get my done ... it has been 5 weeks.

Food for today ...

Pre-B ... toast w/pb and tea
S ... Orange
B ...puffins, 1% milk and banana
L ... WW veggie soup
D ... WW Balsamic chicken w/mushrooms (had a sandwich last night, was not in the mood to cook)
S .... 1 point kettle corn and apple w/string cheese.
Unread 01-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Well I am back from my test and I have survived! Thank You Lord, I have good news to report!!!!!
The colon was fine. I had a polyp? and a small ulcer. He removed it and said everything should be okay. He said if they are pre-cancerous then he will see me again in 5yrs! He did say I would have to have everything else followed up on with my GYN. He said I may need an exploratory surgery. But his end is good!!!!! The relief i feel is amazing. He said these radiology companies over exaggerate and give you the worse case senerio to cover their behinds. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers, Nanno, Bari, Melissa, PJ...I apologize if I missed someone.
You guys are the BEST! :cybhug:
Food today has been an egg & toast. It sure was good after nothing yesterday! I'm supposed to go take a math test tonite, but I have an excuse from the anethesiologist. She told me to do nothing all day. Have a great day my dear friends! You all are a blessing...sharon
Unread 01-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Sharon .... I cannot tell you how happy I am and I know all the rest of BEST is to hear this GREAT, GREAT !!!! news

I understand the relief you feel. That is how felt when my MRI, Mammogram and ultra sound all came back clear.

Again LOTS of happy dancing going on over in Calif. for you.

Now take it easy today.
Unread 01-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Sharon, You must be on Great news!!!!!!!
Unread 01-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Hi All

Bkft: oatmeal w/raisins, hot tea
Snack: banana
Lunch: Pregresso soup Lite Beef w/veggies, saltine crackers
Dinner: meatloaf, roasted potatoes, onions & green beans
Snack: I'll try to stick with an apple, grapefruit or some other fruit slices

Sharon: I"m soooo glad it's a polyp & ulcer and nothing more. I bet your relieved. :hug2:

Have to run - I'll be back - important phone call......
Unread 01-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Hello everyone,

Sharon, I am so happy I could jump off my seat. I'm glad everything is good.

Food today was good. I went to a friends house for coffee this morning and she had homemade scone fruit and pastries and I was pretty impressed with myself I did have a scone they were small and fruit and NO pastries. Pastries are my weekness. Tonight I will have to face another challenge my best friend here in San Francisco has invited us to celebrate Chinese New Year with her and her family. That means lots of food. But I am no longer afraid I will make the wrong choices. Even if I do I will only have a bite or two of the unhealthy choices.
Have a good one.
Unread 01-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Monday Morning, 26 Jan

Sharon, what a relief...I'm glad it all came out ok.
Ali

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register