Join us for a Tea Party!!!! - Page 14 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Join us for a Tea Party!!!! Join us for a Tea Party!!!!

Unread 02-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Join us for a Tea Party!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broinn
Anybody see the movie Breakfast on Pluto, Neil Jordon, Director.

No problem ye can all come to my house, plenty of good deals now with the airlines!

Will have to go look at my book shelves, memory is gone to pot since surgery. Am in a book club, meeting is tonight but after my long walk and trip to the shops I'm not up to going out. Night time outings are still off my agenda
Be warned Broinn, if a girl that looks like my avatar shows up at your house... that's me! I really want to get a few more stamps in my postcard and my DH and I are looking for a nice getaway for August.

As for being a service girl... I feel like a blimp right now, but my civilian friends say I'm not. It's all relative. I miss my Marine Corps fit body. But that was 10 years ago...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-12-2009, 11:02 AM

I was once fit, it seems like so long ago now!!! Before all this trouble with my Uterus (which of course is now gone ) I walked 5k 4 times a week and 10k once a week, Did at least 2 sometimes 3 yoga classes a week. I just love Yoga, it's the only form of exercise I actually joy, HATE the gym, HATE aerobics.

I lost 10lbs after surgery, have gained about 4 back, If I could just get back into my exercise I might manage to keep it off and venture into one of those Italian string bikinis this summer!!
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:02 AM

Is anyone doing anything special for Valentines Day? I managed to get my DH a card but that's as far as I've gotten. He has told me he's going to take me to my favorite restaurant for dinner but I don't think I can get my belly into any of my clothes....no...no dresses here!! I'm too much of a tom boy to own any of those!! I never grew out of it!!! Besides my job has me in a uniform nearly 6 or 7 days out of the week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-12-2009, 11:03 AM

I had to laugh today...got to love computer automation...I got a computer generated letter from my GP office inviting me to my cervical screening. I would love to see thier faces trying to find it!
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:04 AM

I love yoga. When I really get into my practice I cry. It's weird but so awesome!
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:05 AM

My DH and I are going out for dinner on Valentines if DD is better. She is home with me today... stomach flu. I only hope I don't get it. I just got my release letter to return to work Tuesday (uugghh). Thank God for the acupuncture.. it's been the only thing helping me.

USLB!!! That is tooooo funny!!!

I can't wait until I go to a normal GP appt and they ask me when was my last period.
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:06 AM

I am with ya Shena
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:06 AM

Broinn I wish I could get back into workouts! I get in two days then am hurting for a day or two GRRR!

Valentines is going to be celebrated next weekend in York.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register