agggggggggg im going to scream | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

agggggggggg im going to scream agggggggggg im going to scream

Unread 08-24-2001, 12:26 PM
agggggggggg im going to scream

my surgery is called off again i went in for my pre op surgery and they called it off because of my cough ! i just want to cry ! now i have to wait longer agggggggggggggg i hate this ! i just want this over ! im sorry i had to vent ! but bare with me im trying to get better ! HAHA! thank to everyone for their support i really need it right night ! im going to go take a nap and cry ! nothing better then a good cry hun ! thanks rueca
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-24-2001, 01:04 PM

I have to agree that a good cry does work wonders!! You deserve it too!! I can only imagine how upsetting it was for you to have them cancel again!! Please get your rest and remember that it really is safer to wait until you are completely better before going through surgery!
Unread 08-24-2001, 01:07 PM

Awwwww Rueca!!!!!

Hugs girl!!!
Say it isn't so!!!!! Gosh, I just know this has to be a crazy time for you. But you know its best that they hold off if they think the remenants of your pneumonia may cause problems with your recovery.

No new date?? Or are they playing it by ear ?

Well they are certainly trying your patience I am sure, and the only good thing I guess is that by the time they do schedule it you will be well rehersed in waiting!!!

So sorry Rueca. Well....ya know, one things for sure......you will have your surgery over with and be well healed in time for the holiday season!!

Hang in there, it can't be too much longer now!!
Keeping good thoughts and prayers for ya!!
Maria
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-24-2001, 01:38 PM

Oh gee rueca, thats so bad x x but like the girls said.. it is better if you are 100% healthy before you have the op or there could be complications. It will happen and in the meantime we are here with you waiting. Come any time and cry. We all have big shoulders . Take care and rest up. Much love always x x
Unread 08-25-2001, 07:58 AM

{{Rueca}}

I'm so sorry to hear your surgery was cancelled. I can only imagine how frustrated you must be. But, I'm also glad they weren't willing to take any chances with your health.

Now at least you can concentrate on getting well so there will be no delay once it gets rescheduled.

I'm saying an extra prayer that your cough and lungs get better very soon and you'll soon get your new date.

Please keep us posted on what's happening when you can and if there's anything any of us can do, please let us know. We'll be happy to help in any way we can.

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 08-25-2001, 05:55 PM

Poor Rueca My heart goes out to you. I know how difficult waiting can be.
It truly is just the pits. The masses on my ovaries were discovered in mid
April. My surgery was not done until the end of May, due to an extremely
high platelet count. I had to undergo various testing for the darn platelets
and finally getting the right dose of medicine to lower the count. Those six
weeks of waiting taught me what a strong person I was. Hang tough Rueca.
And know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I truly believe things have a
reason to happen they way that they do.
oxoxoxokarenann ovcaIII

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register