I'm a grandma | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'm a grandma I'm a grandma

Unread 03-30-2009, 07:40 AM
I'm a grandma

Last Friday my DD made me a grandma - my first

Audrey is just beautiful and she and mom are both doing well.

Can you tell that I'm excited? I've aready gotten to feed her & change a few diapers too.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2009, 08:34 AM
Re: I'm a grandma

CONGRATS!!

Unread 03-30-2009, 10:55 AM

Congratulations on your wonderful news. I am going to become a grandma in June, and we are expecting a granddaughter, too. Everyone I know who is having babies now is having a girl - isn't that funny? My stepmother is so excited about being a great grandma that she can hardly stand it. DH and I are thrilled, too, and he is even promising to change #2 diapers, which he would not do for DS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-30-2009, 02:18 PM

Congrats Jean - grandbabies hold a special place in our heart that is set apart from all else in our lives.

Unread 03-31-2009, 05:27 PM

Oh that is wonderful new's.......I became a grandmother on the 15th March to a beautiful baby girl named Emily Joy. They live interstate but we will get to meet her in May (next month wow). It is so exciting......the wait the birth everything. Now I just have to decide what to be called.......funny thing I was justg about to post a thread on that very subject when I saw your thread Jean. Emily has 3 grandmother's and 4 grandfather's, so I don't want to confuse her to much....lol! Congratulation's once again..........and to everyone else who has just become or about to become a grandmother. Please feel free to PM me if any of you want to talk about grandbabies....lol! seem's losts of people are having babies this year. Kay

Unread 03-31-2009, 05:38 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 04-01-2009, 01:51 PM

What lovely news!

Although I wasn't lucky enough to have children of my own I have been blessed with children in my life via family and friends. I just love the smell of tiny babies and being able to cradle them while giving them a feed is bliss :-)

You can keep the nappies though LOL!
Unread 04-01-2009, 09:43 PM

Congrats to you I became a gramma 3 times in 12 hours our DD had a baby boy and then DS had a set of twins a girl and a boy they were 3 wks prem but are doing good so if anyone has extra prayers we would appreciate them for Abby and Aden the twins as well as DD son William
thanks for the prayers and congrats to all the new grandmas here
hugs
caren
Unread 04-02-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caren View Post
Congrats to you I became a gramma 3 times in 12 hours our DD had a baby boy and then DS had a set of twins a girl and a boy they were 3 wks prem but are doing good so if anyone has extra prayers we would appreciate them for Abby and Aden the twins as well as DD son William
thanks for the prayers and congrats to all the new grandmas here
hugs
caren
Wow!! Congratulations.
It's wonderful to hear that they're all doing well

Grandbabies do have a way fof taking our hearts.
Unread 04-04-2009, 05:28 PM

Do we get to see a pic Jean? Kay

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register