I am running a low grade temp and having some real pain | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am running a low grade temp and having some real pain I am running a low grade temp and having some real pain

Unread 04-05-2009, 06:03 PM
I am running a low grade temp and having some real pain

Well, I had surgery Monday and felt like all was going to be great, but today, 6 days post op..... I am running a low grade temp and having some real pain. Mostly feel like I have urinary retention. I did have bladder surgery with my TAH. Anyone experienced this? I have not done any thing to make myself extra tired.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2009, 07:29 PM

Diane I too had bladder surg, I have had the same feeling. I have to remind myself to go every 2 hours or so, I have no sensation of needing to go.
I also had surg Mon. I am feeling a lot better today. My recovery has been great with the exception of the last 2 days. Today I am back to feeling really good.
Hope everyone is getting better!!!
Unread 04-05-2009, 08:31 PM

Yes Diane. I keep running a low grade temp and nothing makes you feel worse. I am calling the dr in the morning. One of my lap sites has a little yellow corner. No runny puss, but yellow. I do not pick at or touch them either. So, anyway. Let's all pray for one another. So many scarry things with surgery. I pray all of my Hyster Sisters will heal and be blessed. Life will be good and beter than ever after surgery. Love ya!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Re: I am running a low grade temp and having some real pain

Thanks sisters for the encouraging words. I am feeling so much better today. I can actually urinate with some level of relief and more normal. Its nice to have you all out there that are experiencing the same feelings or just are offering support. I have my husband that is great, but I hate to complain or say anything is wrong to him because he is so concerned and supportative I am careful not to make him worry about me in any way. I agree that we need to remember each other in prayers. That support always helps.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register