they sa y i have cronic pelvic pain and i need my rc repair | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Pelvic Floor and Bladder Issues

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

they sa y i have cronic pelvic pain and i need my rc repair they sa y i have cronic pelvic pain and i need my rc repair

Unread 05-15-2009, 12:38 PM
they sa y i have cronic pelvic pain and i need my rc repair

i went to the to day and had a cystoscopy done my blatter and tvt was fine i cant beleive it has any ever had that procedure and and still found out there is a problem with there tvt ???info please thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Re: they sa y i have cronic pelvic pain and i need my rc repair

None of the tests, VCUG, Scope, or Urodynamics indicated a problem with my TVT. I had it removed after 8 months, and it turns out I had been rejecting it all along. Just because the mesh is not inside the bladder, I don't believe that necessarily means it is "fine." I think you should continue to press for answers if you have problems.

CA
Unread 05-15-2009, 01:07 PM

i want the doc to do laperscopic look in there until then i wont be happy its been in there since sept o6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-15-2009, 01:10 PM

What are the symtoms, pain how ? Anything else ?? I was never offered a Lap to figure mine out. I guess it wouldn't have told anyway, unless they did some kind of biopsy.
Unread 05-16-2009, 01:14 PM

hi ca girl 2008,

my pain is on mostly my left side ruled out appendix, fribods, but i do have little one, i had an eblaztion in 2000 so i have know bleeding oh ya the pain left side goes down my legs around my back somthimes on my right to a little it seams to act up more when i ouvulate. cal girl got any anwsers ??? idears???
Unread 05-16-2009, 02:34 PM

Chilax,

I don't really know what to say, but I do not think you should continue to suffer without answers. I too had previous ablations, two in fact. The fibroids kept growing back. Eventually a hysterectomy took care of that. My most recent bout, with the TVT was the mistake. The mesh was an ongoing problem.
I would think that if the doctor thinks a Lap might help identify the problem, go for it. I had one along time ago. Not to bad... With the pain extending down your leg and into your back, it sounds very scary.
There are so many different things that can go wrong with the mesh. Adhesions, Granulation, Protrusion, Rejection, and the list goes on.
As far as the pain increasing with ovulation, I have heard about the Sisters keeping a journal to report to their doctor. I think that sounds like a good idea for you. If you have had problems since 2006 when you had TVT surgery, it is way past time for answers, I would think.
What does your GP say ? And are you with a Uro/ Gyn ? Think about a second opinion, but I would not settle with what you say they are telling you.

Best of Luck to You,
CA

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register