Pain at 5 weeks post-LSH | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pain at 5 weeks post-LSH Pain at 5 weeks post-LSH

Unread 05-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Pain at 5 weeks post-LSH

Im 5 week post op. And im hoping this will help someone. I had an LSH done on april 6th and to my knowledge everthing went fine. However i have bleed since>Have had silver nitrate (which i had been calling sodium nitrate) treatment on Tuesday, Thursday still bleeding then on Thursday i had a caterization.I just went to the ER last nite (friday) for servere and i mean servere pain. I get mirgranes so my pain tolerance is pretty high, i hardly used my pain pills after my LSH and i was ready to down the whole bottle.I had a cat scan and blood work done.guess what they found not a dang thing wrong nothing nada.I feel better today. A little but i wanted to post or someone sake because i wasnt able to find anyone who had felt like me. Though i have no answers for anyone i just want you to know that your not crazy nothing is wrong with you mentally.They say it doesnt hurt and the cramping will go away.and in my case it did not. I hurt to sit i hurt to walk i hurt to cough IT HURT.Making me ask why did leave any girlie parts at all.The ER dr thinks it jsut might be pain from the LSH or the procedures.But all my test are normal.If your in wierd pain lower ab pain it hurts to sit or stand or function realize its okay-go to the ER.Dont listen when they tell you it will stop if you think something is wrong check it out atleast for your sanity,every woman is different-some may have no pain following the procedures and some people like me think theyre Va-JJ is out to get them after the tourcher i put it through(hahah)Like i said i feel better today -regradless im gald i went to the ER-im still hurting but atleast i know im not in a serous bad postion.Does SN hurt yes it did for me not during but after you gcouldve knocked me over with the pain-which never went away-throw some cattle proding on that two days later and i was going to remove my cervix myself with a spoon.This is my trauma not someone elses-Its great for some people-but like i said before im posting for the girlies out there that get the same pains i did. much love to my sisters-dee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Re: For someone...

wow, Dee,

That is awful. There is nothing worse than feeling dismissed when you are in severe pain. I hope you'll keep seeking answers and find a doctor who will work with you to find out what's going on. Do adhesions show up on CAT scans? It would be worth asking about.

Good grief, girl, I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered like that.

Take good care,

TibbyS

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register