Sisters. ALL WELCOME! I think this is the right place | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sisters. ALL WELCOME! I think this is the right place Sisters. ALL WELCOME! I think this is the right place

Unread 09-07-2001, 11:14 AM
Sisters. I think this is the right place

Well we have been booted off the pre op thread. So I think this is the place that we are supposed to come. So if any of you September chicks are out there let me know

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2001, 11:36 AM
Got my surgery date!!!!

Yippeee!!!

I got my surgery date and it is sooner than I expected. I go to the castle September 28!!!

Ok, now I'd better get prepared............
:run2:

Cat

Hey........these smileys are fun..........
Unread 09-07-2001, 11:42 AM
Sisters. ALL WELCOME! I think this is the right place

Congrats Cat on your surgery date, you must be sooooooooooo happy. It won't be long now before all this is behind us. Keep us posted on your Pre op appointments.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-07-2001, 11:43 AM

Actually you do not have to be a September chick to post here.

Anyone is welcome the more the better

Ta for now
Unread 09-07-2001, 08:07 PM

Hi Cathlaur.

I found you, I was dissappointed to see our other threads closed. Anyways I hope the others can find us here as well. I was looking forward to hearing from the early September sisters to see how their surguries went.
Anyways take care.
Unread 09-07-2001, 08:12 PM

I forgot to tell you that I went to the Drs this morning and he made it all sound so easy, told me he would cut right along my cecearean scar and I would be out for about 45 mins to an hour. I forgot to ask him about what if I get a cold which I really feel like I am getting. I have been taking Vitamin C and Echinesea(not sure if spelled right) lol. Anyways I was so stupid there because when he asked me if I had any questions I said just one, will I die? lol He said he couldn't guarantee it which scared me but he did say it was a very very small risk and he does two to three hysterectomys a week, so that kind of eased me. He also said you could go and get hit by a car tomorrow and I thought geez thanks. Anyways I go for my pre op next Tues morning so I will see how that goes now.
Unread 09-07-2001, 08:22 PM

Hey Cathlaur! Here I am! I am glad I found you, I hope the rest of our sisters can find us too. I stumbled on this by chance. Judith
Unread 09-08-2001, 03:15 AM

Hi September Sisters!! I was reading through and am glad that you all found each other here!
Try your best to stay nice and healthy before surgery. If you have a cold and the doctor feels like it is necessary, he will make you reschedule surgery. They have to do this due to the risk you would be putting yourself in with the anesthesia. Your lungs need to be very clear!
So take care of yourselves!! Eat good and get your needed rest!
Unread 09-08-2001, 06:09 AM

Hello Suzy and Squid

I am so glad you found me. Homebody emailed me at home in a panic as she cannot find us.I will let her know where we are.

Suzy I am so trying to fight what ever as well. 1000mg vitamin c and echinecea. I had a brutal headache yesterday and I was so worried that a cold was coming. But then I remembered I have slept horribly for about 10 days. Oldest DD was having nightmares the little one got sick , hubbies alarm went off at midnight boy did he get it and then it has gotten so warm. I came home from work and cranked the airconditioning that had been off. I slept great the first time for a while and no headache.
Stay healthy we do not want to be sick or cancel

Cyd our new hostess. Thanks for inviting us here. This is the right spot for us RIGHT. This group of girls loves to talk

Take care everyone
Unread 09-08-2001, 06:20 AM
You're in the right spot! :)

There is nothing wrong with liking to talk! It's great to know that you have friends that you can chat with about nothing and everything!
Hey, have you ladies seen our other site that Kathy has going for us? It is a site for nothing but chit-chat, about all kinds of stuff!! It is set up just like HS and there are all kinds of forums to post on....Pet, Parenting, Crafts, Movie Reviews, Health, Inspirations, Fitness and one for General Chatter too! It is not hysterectomy related, so you can even invite ladies who have not had to deal with a hyst to join too! Anyway, it is at www.friendswithoutfaces.com I hostess over there too, so if you happen to go on over, look for me!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register