great princess pamper day and great find! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

great princess pamper day and great find! great princess pamper day and great find!

Unread 08-26-2009, 07:15 PM
great princess pamper day and great find!

I saw my urologist this morning and had my ultrasound. I wont get the results until I seem him next week and have the cystogram.

I was feeling a bit better today as I finally got some pain releif after two weeks and decided to go have a massage to compliment and maybe take a feeling of well being further..

I had joined the massage envy club. I have had plenty of proffessional massages at some fancy places but I really like this no frills low cost approach to massage and massage only. I have had two so far and missed my monthly one entirley last month because of my surgery so as they carry over I actually have another scheduled for next month.

I got to my appointment a bit early...

so I decided to stop alone for a light lunch in the mall the massage envy location is in.

I went to the Thai restraurant and had some coconut soup and a cup of hot Jasmine tea and a cool anf refereshing summer roll.

then I still had some time to spare to I stoped in a local beauty store called Ulta (simliar to Sephora)... I knew they carried lavender essential oil and that has been a godsend to me post op to assist with pain and getting to sleep.

I saw a product line I hadnt heard of before from a company called Badger. I needed some new lip balm as my shihtzu got ahold of my only Burt Bees left and chewed it up.

The stick lip balm is good but i tried another product too called "sleep balm" is a little metal pot.. it is made entirely from organic ingredients you know the names of no chemicals... its scent is Lavender and Bergamot (which is the citrus flavor found in earl gray tea)... it is meant to put on your lips, temples, neck and face, wherever you like to help you get sleepy. I have had dry skin and awefully chapped lips since my surgery and i find this to be a wonderful feeling moisturing and non greezt product.. my lips and skin are just so soft and healthy and it smeels great!! I looked up the company online just now and plan on trying many of thier varied balms and other products and this is going to be a for sure pack in my hospital bag for the next surgery I have to have in a few weeks... your railet find products that are ok on your lips and your skin too... this is wonderful and I do feel a bit more relaxed after using is and my lips are lusciously plump and soft...

I'm pretty sure as it is Organic whole foods will probably have a more complete line then Ulta did... if not I'll guess I'll order online..

anyway check thier balms out here.. they are pure princess pamperful ..at least the one I tried is and I plan on trying the other ones such had the headache sooter, clean mind, foot balm and sore muscle rub!!!

so now i have candles lit, am going to have some herbal tea, put on a bit more of the luscious balm and watch a good movie or read the book Im only finished with after the kids go to bed... then I plan on a solid nights sleep after a pampering day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Re: great princess pamper day and great find!

Sounds great, I think I'll look for some to have next monday.
Unread 08-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Re: great princess pamper day and great find!

Way to Go! Excellent!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register