well here i am ! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

well here i am ! well here i am !

Unread 09-17-2001, 08:41 PM
well here i am !

my surgery was called off WOW SHOCKERRRRR i still have it cries ! maybe the 4th time is a charm ? but more with bad news because i have been sick with this for so long i lost my job on top of everything else so i dont know what is going to happen now just keep me in your thoughts thanks and have a great day !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2001, 09:01 PM
well here i am !

I am so sorry that you are having a rough time. Try to remain positive. I know that things will get better sometime soon. There is light just around the corner!!! Take care

All my prayers and best wishes

BIG 's
Unread 09-17-2001, 09:30 PM
well here i am !

Oh gee Rueca, I am so sorry that all this is happening. Try to stay positive and I will pray that things take a turn for the better. Sending you lots of love and prayers. x x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-18-2001, 05:18 AM
well here i am !

Oh Rueca, I sure wish that things would start to go smoother for you!! Please try to hang in there and remember that things happen for a reason. We don't always see what the reason is now, but in the long run we normally find out. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Unread 09-18-2001, 12:00 PM
well here i am !

Ohhhhh (((Rueca)))))
So sorry its cancelled again!!! Thats terrible that you have to keep getting prepared for it, only to have it cancelled. Dare I ask if they have another date in mind yet?

So sorry about the job as well, but you have to get your health concerns straightened out first, and then I am sure you will not be out of the work force for very long!!

Extra big hugs for ya!!
Maria
Unread 09-18-2001, 07:46 PM
well here i am !

Oh {{Rueca}}

I can't say how sorry I am your surgery was cancelled again. I can only imagine how frustrated you must be. To loose your job on top of things, here's some more 's for you.

Try to hang in there and stay positive, things just have to get better and as Cyd said, there's normally a reason for everything but it may take a while to see what that reason is.

{{hugs}}

Vicki

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register