Scheduled for December - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Scheduled for December Scheduled for December

Unread 11-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Re: Scheduled for December

Girl I am so ready to get my life back!!! I just called my doctor again to let them know that it is starting all over again!! I will have this cycle at least a month and they only way that they can stop it is with meds. I just know that I am having my surgery in a month and do not want to have low blood and not be able to do it because my body will not stop the bleeding on it on anymore it seems like!! I don't know about ya'll but I am so ready for this to be over already!! My nerves are shot from waiting and everything that I am having to endure while I wait!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-11-2009, 11:50 AM

My DH keeps telling me to stop second guessing myself - so I'll tell you that, too! Life is too wonderful to spend it in pain.

I'll be praying for you!
Unread 11-11-2009, 12:03 PM

Thanks I will be praying for you as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-11-2009, 03:07 PM

Hey stjemmes, I'm scheduled for Dec. 2, and my pre-op is not until Nov. 17 (I wonder if it should be earlier???) I'm starting to get a little nervous, although I'm really not one for much worry. After reading your post, I felt compelled to try to encourage you. If you feel in your heart that you have to do this, then listening to everyone else's opinions will only make your anxiety worse. On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with getting a second opinion (from a qualified medical professional!) If it's verified that it's needed, then you'll probably feel a bit more empowered to kindly ask the people in your life for supportive comments only. Surround yourself only with balcony people (those who encourage you) and ask the basement people to kindly refrain from being negative. You can do it -- I will pray for you!
Unread 11-11-2009, 03:52 PM

Mine is scheduled for 12/16 and preop is 12/9. Yes, Jerseymilo, I have a ton of questions too. I am suppose to have LAVH and I am fighting for my ovaries. I am so afraid of menopause. I work with small children and I need my wits about me. I am 45, will turn 46 the day after surgery. I scheduled it there because of having two weeks off of school and hope I won't have to burn too much sick leave. Thanks for your input. I am really nervous. Laura
Unread 11-11-2009, 05:51 PM

I am 36 and having a TVH on Dec 1. My pre-op is on Nov 23. I am in so much pain (cramping) that I am ready to have this done and have the pain over with. I also have heard from people that having this done is soooo worth it and others have told me I am crazy. All I know is that I am tired of being in pain. Hugs to all and wishing everyone the best!

Unread 11-11-2009, 07:45 PM

Mine is December 1st. No pre-op appointment. Having an LSH, keeping ovaries, cervix. I'll be 33, and I dont' think I am too young at all. I would have done this 10 years ago if they would have let me. I am also very impatient, but had to schedule in December because of work. I am ready to get it overwith and get on with LIVING.
Unread 11-11-2009, 09:43 PM

Have been placed on the Op list for the 9 Dec....... they usually send out letters 2 weeks before so pre op can be done etc... Am becoming very "snappy" I already suffer major panic/anxiety disorder so I hope I can keep it under control.... I started "AF" 3 days early for this month so now should be nearly finished the day I am should be going to have the Hysto..... BUT they have come with full on fury I think my body is giving me something not to forget AF by LOL...

Goodluck everyone else who is due for their up and coming Ops
Unread 11-12-2009, 12:23 PM

I understand the "snappiness." My nerves are so frayed right now....but I keep praying and that makes it so much better.

It's getting closer....will be over before we know it!
Unread 11-12-2009, 01:03 PM

That is what is getting me thru this also is praying!!! I have decided today that I am going to quit focusing on how bad i feel now and start thanking God for how much better i am going to feel when all of this is over!! Don't get me wrong Dec. 10th seems like forever away but I am not going to think about how far away it is but every morning when I get up I am going to say thank you God that it is one day closer than it was yesterday!! God is good and he will take care of all of us because he loves us to much not to!!

I am so very glad that God brought me to this site because it has helped me so much with so many questions and I can also tell that there are Godly women on this site that really care about each other and what each other is going thru!!

I am praying for us all!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register