Tampon humor | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 09-28-2001, 06:57 AM
Tampon humor

Just a little humor for you guys!!!

Two little boys go into the grocery store. One is nine, the other is four. The nine year old grabs a box of tampons from the shelf and carries it to the register for check-out. The cashier asks, "Oh these must be for your Mom, huh?" The nine year old shakes his head and replies," Nope, not for my Mom." The cashier asks if they are for his sister. Nine year old: "Nope not for my sister either." Cashier, curious now; "If they're not for your Mom and not
for your sister, who are they for?" The nine year old says. "They're for my four year old brother." Surprised, the cashier asks, "Your little brother right here??"he nine year old explains; "Well, yeah! They say on TV that if you wear one of these you can swim or ride a bike. And my little brother can't do either."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-28-2001, 09:45 AM
Tampon humor

thank you for the funny
Unread 09-28-2001, 11:50 AM
Tampon humor

HA HA HA HA HA

Thank you. I REALLY needed that today.

Honestly, it sounds like something my 7 y/o would come off with!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-28-2001, 02:30 PM
Tampon humor

Unread 09-29-2001, 04:37 AM
Tampon humor

That was very funny, I have cut and pasted it to send to all my buddies!!!

Brenda
TAH/BSO
October 10th
Unread 09-29-2001, 05:52 PM
Tampon humor

HHHAAA! Here is a true story...

I am a teacher and I noticed a little boy handing out something. I investigated and they were empty tampon tubes! He said they were pencil or crayon holders and he keeps finding them in the bathroom trash can!!!!!!! It was so hard not to laugh. I told him as delicately as I could that they were not meant to be used in school and that he should take them home. He was only 6 so that seemed to satisfy him. I never knew what happened when he went home but I bet his mom had a laugh!
Unread 09-29-2001, 11:04 PM
Tampon Joke

Thanks for posting it, I read it years ago in a book of feminist humor -- "Pulling Our Own Strings" -- in a slightly different version. It is a goodie!

You might want to search the site -- there's always a -- pardon the expression -- tampon thread coming up, and some of the suggestions of what to do with the leftovers are doozies!
Unread 10-13-2001, 01:27 PM
Tampon humor

I have to add this!:

When my son was about 3 or 4 (he's 13 now) I was at the gas pumps filling up and he was in his car seat patiently waiting... or so I thought. A big white truck full of construction workers pull up to the convenience store and start to go inside when they started laughing at my general direction......

I finish pumping gas and start to reach for my purse....
I hear my son's lil voice say, "Look mommy stickers!" I about fainted.... pads and panty liners stuck all over the window!!!!
Unread 10-14-2001, 05:28 PM
Tampon humor

That is cute! Someday you'll have to tell him that he did that!
Unread 10-24-2001, 06:27 PM
Another true tampon story!

Oh, have I been waiting for the right forum to tell this one!

A few months ago, my husband had to have a tooth pulled, and immediately afterward, we and the kids had to spend several hours driving around town running errands, etc. His extraction site kept bleeding, so much that he used up all of the gauze pads the dentist had given him, so I was reduced to rummaging in my purse for tissues or something.

You guessed it--all I could come up with was a tampon. Well, hey, it was sterile, and nicely absorbent....but the astonished faces of people in cars around us at red lights revealed just how strange he looked with the tail end of a tampon, string and all, hanging out of his mouth!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register