quick update | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 10-01-2001, 06:43 AM
quick update

fixin to leave for radiation treatment #9...21 to go...had second chemo on thursday...now only 4 to go...still feeling good...tired, a little naseated and stomach is churning all the time...can live with that...got a good book yesterday "fighting cancer"...talks about positive thinking and how it can save your life...i plan on beating this...adios and love to all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2001, 09:28 AM
quick update

Thanks for checking in with us!! The book sounds like a great one, and with that and all of us here for support...you can't go wrong! Things may get rough, but you have to remember that you have a lot of people who really do care and love you!!!
Unread 10-01-2001, 12:38 PM
quick update

Hi Tammy,
God luv ya girl, chemo and radiation treatments at the same time. I give you alot of credit. You must find yourself pretty tired throughout these. I hope you are resting when you need to.

You have the right attitude Tammy, You will indeed beat this, and the mind is a powerful tool in that regards!!

My sister in law is going to be starting radiation as well in conjuction with her chemo. She has had 2 chemo treatments so far, and is feeling pretty good as well. We were at my brothers wedding Saturday night, and she looks wonderful but like you she has had some nausea but luckily no vomiting.

Hang in there and remember you have lots of shoulders here to lean on anytime!! Keeping good thoughts and prayers for you Tammy!!
Love and Hugs,
Maria xoxo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2001, 01:15 PM
quick update

Tammy, You are so wonderful !!!!! It is so hard sometimes to do this but with that positive attitude you can't lose !!! You will beat this and we will be there with you when you do many , many {{{{ hugs}}}} XOXOX thinking of you lots
Unread 10-02-2001, 06:00 PM
just me again

wanted to thank you for your support and appreciate your positive attitudes...some days are just plain hard and others are normal like nothing's even wrong with me...i forgot to take my estrogen the last few days and i've been fit to be tied...my kids call it the anti-terrorist pill...no pun intended...ha...anyways, took my pill tonite so my family doesn't throw me out...love to ya'll
Unread 10-03-2001, 06:02 AM
quick update

My family knows when I do not take my herbs!! They say that the DEMON is back!
Unread 10-04-2001, 07:06 AM
quick update

{{Tammy}}

Thanks so much for sharing your updated news with us. You sure do have the right attitude going through this, keep it up!!! This can be beat and we're all here to help support you in any way!

I hope the remainder of the treatments go as well and that nausea keeps its distance.

Keep us posted on how you're doing. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

{{hugs}}

Vicki

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register