constipation 10 months on | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

constipation 10 months on constipation 10 months on

Unread 03-15-2010, 02:10 PM
constipation 10 months on

Hi everyone, it is ages since I have been on this site, am feeling great after my op. may 2009 but I am finding I get constipated a lot. This was a main problem before my op. due to the massive fibroids I had. For 3 or 4 months aftewoods, I was going great but bit by bit I seem to have very very sluggish bowels despite eating a good mixed diet. Has anyone else had this problem so late after op? I am putting a main reason down t0 possibly the sensations in my bowel not being alert as they werewhen they were being squashed but I am not sure if this can be a valid reason. I am taking aloe vera juice at the minute to try and regulate the prob. Any info or advice would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Re: constipation 10 months on

Oh I have the best thing for you to try.

I too have suffered on and off over my 53 years, I was doing research for months now on how to treat my CFS. I try it all, vitamin wise and avoiding certain stuff.. but I did try this new info I found, 100% Chelated Magnesium. Do some research, it really cured me right up in about 5 days!! I take it daily a 200 mg tablet. I read you can take 300 mg a day for women but I got the 200mg and its working for me great, good luck let us know if it worked for you too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelvue View Post
Hi everyone, it is ages since I have been on this site, am feeling great after my op. may 2009 but I am finding I get constipated a lot. This was a main problem before my op. due to the massive fibroids I had. For 3 or 4 months aftewoods, I was going great but bit by bit I seem to have very very sluggish bowels despite eating a good mixed diet. Has anyone else had this problem so late after op? I am putting a main reason down t0 possibly the sensations in my bowel not being alert as they werewhen they were being squashed but I am not sure if this can be a valid reason. I am taking aloe vera juice at the minute to try and regulate the prob. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register