My teenage son might be coming back home! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

My teenage son might be coming back home! My teenage son might be coming back home!

Unread 10-06-2001, 10:56 PM
My teenage son might be coming back home!

Hi sisters! I had my TVH on sept. 11 & am doing really well, i will be back to work in a little over a week. Last march my 16 yr. old son moved out because of major problems he was having with my husband (his step-dad). He first went to my sisters & then to my parents & is currently with my brother & his new wife. My son Jason did some awful things to us & he really broke my heart but i am ready to make a new start. It has been very hard to deal with on top of having my surgery. He also has broken my husbands heart as well- he always treated Jason like he was his own. I also have a 5 yr. old DD (by my husband) & she really misses her brother a lot. Anyway, tomorow Jason is coming over to talk about possibly coming back home! Praise god! What i need is for you to say a little prayer for us . My husband is stubborn & has a big ego (like most men) but said he will meet jason halfway & compromise & for him to say he is willing to do that could only be the work of god!! I am praying all goes smoothly tomorow when we have our little "meeting". I want all of you to know how much it has meant to me for the support all of you have all given me! You ladies are all 's Thanks again! Susan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-07-2001, 06:21 PM

Susan,
That is exciting. I will pray that the meeting will be a blessing and that all works out to glorify the Lord.
Do let us know what happens!
Praising HIM!
Jody
Unread 10-07-2001, 09:48 PM

Susan,

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well with your meeting. I pray that the Lord give you and your husband calm strength and patient wisdom.

Love and Hugs,
Lola
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2001, 07:28 AM

Please have faith that the Lord will handle this as it should be. Whatever is decided, I am sure that the love between all of you is known. I hope that you are all able to talk things out without letting "egoes" get in the way. God bless.
Unread 10-08-2001, 07:58 AM

I join you and the other sisters here in praying for a
blessed and successful meeting. May God bless your
family.
Unread 10-08-2001, 12:39 PM

I am praying that God will bring Peace in the midst of your storm. That He will spiritually touch your family and draw your son to Him.
That He will give you and your husband wisdom in knowing how to deal with this difficult decision in the way that He wouldhave you all to. God Bless!
Unread 10-08-2001, 10:50 PM

Just want to update you on our situation & want to thank you for your thoughts & prayers. My son never made it over last nite- my fan on my car engine blew up & then DH was not in a very good mood to do any talking. Then Jason called me at 11 last nite saying he was in horrible pain & so i immediately took him to the emergency room & it looks like he probly has a kidney stone. I took him to the dr. today & she said there is the possibility it could be something else besides a kidney stone but not likely. So i will take him for a cat-scan tomorow & then we will know. whew! This is really zapping me! I am in my 4th wk. of recovery & this is hard. I am sure he will be fine but boy did he scare me last nite! the nurse told him that that was the closest he would ever come to "giving birth" without actually doing it (pain-wise) !! I am hoping we can have our meeting tomorow nite (tues.). Just thought you all would like an update- thanks so much for all your support! God bless all of you. Susan

Unread 10-09-2001, 06:22 AM

When it all comes down to it, all kids need their moms! Funny how the Lord works to make this obvious!
Let us know how the meeting goes!
Unread 10-09-2001, 07:53 AM

Susan ~

I will be praying for your family. I cannot imagine how hard it must be for you. May the Lord give you the strength to deal with the situation that you are faced with.

Chrissy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register