The Results are In | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

The Results are In The Results are In

Unread 10-08-2001, 02:39 PM
The Results are In

Well it has been six very long horrible depressing months I have had more people looking at my glory than I have in my lifetime. I just heard from Dr. Hottie in reference to my Pap and ECC. Here are the results...... All Clear!!!!!! Ya Hoo Yippee. For now. I go back in 3 months, New Years Eve as a matter of fact and go through it again. I realize that all this can happen all over and have promised myself I was going to treat myself better. I am really working on the :smokin: thing with my Psychologist and we are working on behavior modification. It really seems to be working well. I thank all my sisters for really being here for me, and I wish I would have found you sooner when this stuff first began, so now it is time for me to really be there for others. Sisters you really need to know how much your support has meant to me and to others on this sight For all the newcomers who are reading the posts, please do not be afraid to ask questions or post a thought or two we are here for you no matter what!
Gigantic and a BIG wet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2001, 03:27 PM
The Results are In

Great news Terri!!
You must be thrilled.!! Don't worry about your next checkup, just enjoy your great news, and keep a positive attitude!

Terri, good luck with the smoking. I started Zyban this morning. I get to smoke for this week, then I stop next week, and hope for the best.
I have a thread going on the Hysteritaville fitness forum, with lots of encouraging posts from the ladies. Come on over and quit with me!!! I need to do this and I am determined to do it now, so like I say, come on over anytime!!
All the best to you Terri! So thrilled for your news!
Love and Hugs,
xoxo
Unread 10-08-2001, 04:18 PM
Hurray

Hurray Teri

I was hapy to read about your good news!! I will be praying that your next results are good as well. I'm sure they will be. Yes, isn't this a great sight??!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-08-2001, 05:12 PM
The Results are In

Great news Terri. You must be over the moon. I sure hope all goes well with giving up the smoking
I am so glad that you have found us helpful, that's what this site is all about

I know without it I would have gone mad.

You take good care and please keep us posted as to how you are going. Don't be a stranger x x x
Unread 10-08-2001, 07:32 PM
The Results are In

{{Teri}}

I'm so glad to hear your results!!! You must be so relieved. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Best of luck on quitting smoking, sounds like you're going about it the right way. You go girl!

Keep us posted on how you're doing and in between now and your next visit, relax and enjoy yourself, you've earned it!!!!

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 10-09-2001, 05:30 AM
The Results are In

This is EXCELLENT news!!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing with all of us!! I am so glad that we were able to be here for you!!
Unread 10-09-2001, 05:24 PM
Congrats!

I am so happy for you. That is just great!!! What a relief!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register