vaginal pain and right low pelvic pain after LAVH | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

vaginal pain and right low pelvic pain after LAVH vaginal pain and right low pelvic pain after LAVH

Unread 04-14-2010, 08:50 PM
vaginal pain and right low pelvic pain after LAVH

Hey Ladies,
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this post op of hysterectomy; pain in my vagina that it almost feels like it wants to fall out and a tearing stabbing pain in lower pelvic area... anyone else have this/? what is it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Re: vaginal pain and right low pelvic pain after LAVH

Yes I have the same issue. My vaginal pain isn't sharp more like heavy ache, but all of the time. The pelvic pains are sharp and stabbing. I had my procedure March 30 just like you. I have had this pain for at least almost a week. I was really worried that maybe I over did it. Because I feel so good. I have pain, but I was super sick and could hardly have enough energy to walk to the bathroom for almost a year with anemia. My blood count was at a 4 hemoglobin before I finally went to the doctor and said, "I'm not feeling well" So it feels so good just to be doing light house work and cooking. Hopefully we'll get a post that makes us feel better.
Unread 04-15-2010, 08:56 PM

My surgery was Feb 23rd. I too had vaginal pain some sharp and pinchy, some more like an ache or pressure pain. And almost all my pelvic pain was on the right side. Things are better now, a tiny bit better each day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2010, 06:54 PM

Good news that things will get better! have a dr. appt tomorrow. will post and maybe help someone else too! all the best of luck1!!
Unread 06-13-2010, 12:50 AM

I have the4 same pain. My hysterectomy was in January and I continually have vaginal pain, groin pain and can hardly walk up steps at all. I have had tests ran and they can't find anything wrong but I have hurt since 2 weeks after my surgery. I feel like I am ruined for life.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register