Wow Ladies this place is depressing! - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Wow Ladies this place is depressing! Wow Ladies this place is depressing!

Unread 05-21-2010, 03:51 PM
Re: Wow Ladies this place is depressing!

Snnaaaakkkkkkeeeeee!!! I was gonna sit on the front porch and enjoy the nice humid 96 degrees, ya know just because and I open the door, go to step out and Thank god I have my cat he alerted me to the snake attacking my plant (which sadly has passed to plant heaven due to my lack of motherly instincts this week) OMG! I slammed the door locked the deadbolt and told the kids to stay away from the front of the house just in case. Snakes and frogs lol, they kill me! I'm so afraid of frogs its ridiculous, my dh gets mad at me but a frog literally sends me into panic attacks, its like this crazy irrational phobia and I'm willing to admit it. BUT I LOVE alligators~ go figure! So when dh gets home, he's snake huntin and dealing with that sucker before another innocent almost dead plant gets attacked!!

Just wanted to share
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-21-2010, 04:55 PM

Thanks for the redirect You're right, we all are in the recovery boat and occasionally the deck we are on the whiney deck....I however, enjoyed the poop deck hehehe. Funny how I used to tell the kids enough with the poopy jokes...and now look at us!
As I type, I'm enjoying Liza Minelli singing "Caberet". Not my favorite movie, but I like the tunes. TMC channel is not bad.
Best yet was a trip into town today courtesy of my daughter. Can't beat the weather here on the coast of Maine today..just had to go down to see the water
omg...6 more weeks 'til I go back to work hopefully I'll still be sane by then hehehe
Unread 05-21-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope263 View Post
Thanks for the redirect You're right, we all are in the recovery boat and occasionally the deck we are on the whiney deck....I however, enjoyed the poop deck hehehe. Funny how I used to tell the kids enough with the poopy jokes...and now look at us!
As I type, I'm enjoying Liza Minelli singing "Caberet". Not my favorite movie, but I like the tunes. TMC channel is not bad.
Best yet was a trip into town today courtesy of my daughter. Can't beat the weather here on the coast of Maine today..just had to go down to see the water
omg...6 more weeks 'til I go back to work hopefully I'll still be sane by then hehehe
I would love to see the Northeastern coasts. I imagine its so different yet pretty from my coasts down here. And just so everyone knows NO there is no oil on my beaches here in Tampa The ocean amazes me, it can be so angry and violent yet soothing and calm at the same time. Its definately my place to reflect especially at night when the waves are all you hear.. ahhhh... now I wanna drive out to the coast lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-21-2010, 06:11 PM

I know that if when we were looking for places to buy if we could have afforded a place on the beach we would have bought it right up. I love being near the coast. Dh is taking the kids fishing tomorrow morning and I am going with them. Can't fish but will just love being out by the water. The only thing that would probably make it really cool is if I had a kindle but still waiting on one of those. LOL
Unread 05-21-2010, 07:01 PM

Ladies- Jerseylicious is on Style Network now just fyi
Unread 05-21-2010, 07:10 PM

We got DIY network right before my surgery and I think if I was allowed to pick up anything I would be able to renovate my entire townhouse by myself!!
Unread 05-21-2010, 07:41 PM

Been watching Snaped and now I know what those people did wrong and got caught. I was upset today when Top model did not come on, what was the network thinking. I now know what time of day it is by what is on TV. I love me some Jerseylicious also. Why are we watching so much junk TV and loving it.
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:35 PM

I am beginning to really embrace how this surgery has become an excuse to watch TV that usually you would never ever watch. My hubby sees me watching Say Yes to the Dress and I'm like "Oh, there's nothing really on, and since all I can do is just lay here..." When I go back to work I think I might actually miss some of these shows!
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:41 PM

Yeah well My DH makes so much fun of my Jerseylisious, Kendra and The Kardashians yet he's right there watching it too... go figure. Today he was all Alexia is nice but an up her own azzz kinda beach and Olivia is nice but does dress always trashy and Tracy's just a flat out beach. And he just Loves GiGi's man lol!! <~ thats all from Jerseylicious lol
I have taken my ambien for the night and I could get pretty ridiculous and type babble so I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead lol... talk to you ladies in the mornin
Unread 05-21-2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannerose View Post
So it has been 3 weeks and 1 day, so far I have:
-become addicted to "Say Yes to the Dress"
-watched every season of NCIS again
-re-read all of my Christine Feehan books
-bawled my eyes out at every episode of Animal Cops and just in general watched too much Animal Planet
-my dogs are giving me the look of woman take your butt back to work
-found out that I can drink my coffee with only creamer and no sugar
-figured out that my dh is very moody since there has been no sex for the last 4 weeks and I am trying not to kill him over it LOL

I do need to get back on some kind of sleeping schedule just in case my doc lets me go back to work week after next.
The sleep schedule is really important. LOL I got used to going to bed around 1 or 2 am. Then waking up at 8 am to pee and take pain meds. Then go back to sleep until noon! I got a lot of rest I must say! What a rude awakening when I had to go back to work this week. Yuck!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register