August Surgeries Anyone? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

August Surgeries Anyone? August Surgeries Anyone?

Unread 08-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Re: August Surgeries Anyone?

mine is aug. 30th,TAH/BSO,cant wait,just a tad nervous. but still cant wait.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-11-2010, 11:20 AM
August Surgeries Anyone?

Aug 2 was my date, came home Aug 4 with cathe, took it out yesterday and within 4 hours was having it put back. Still wasn't able to go totally, but my doc says I had alot of damage to my bladder because of it dropping too so maybe next week. Otherwise I am good physically, mentally I am a wreck...my husband of 28 yrs is having problems of his own...healthwise and moneywise and I am being blamed for the $ troubles, always am...he ask me to pack and leave (Aug 6). Had to ask him to take me to the doc yesterday and he let me stay home last night. He is still asleep, I am going to ask about staying for a few days...more comfortable in my own home even with him here than at my daughter's trying to sleep in a twin bed (have a king at home to my self) and with a 4 yr old running thru the house.
Unread 08-11-2010, 12:27 PM
August Surgeries Anyone?

sleepy lady, Im sorry that you are going through so much, I would tell him to leave. you have been through so much and you dont need this from him. just focus on getting better for your self and your kids. I hope all goes well for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-11-2010, 05:09 PM
August Surgeries Anyone?

Sleepylady, I hate that you are dealing with all that even more so right now!!! If he is wanting away that bad tell him to move out until your well enough to get away on your on. or tell him to deal with it right now and when your back on your feet you two can bring it back up then.
I know how hard both of them can be to do, and i would have a hard time doing that too, but after what you just wet threw and what most of will be I think I could stand way high up there and knock him down a knotch or two!!! Normaly I could do that.
We have been going back and fourth for about a year now on if we should split after 13 years, but I am real afraid this TAH will make that choise for us in the long run... but I have to do it!! it's been a long time coming. He just thinks I will be a diffrent person and he want like that.
Sorry didn't mean to make that about me there at the end..

Hope that you get better soon and that the stress of the surgrey is all that the problemis and that you can work this out the way you want it to be!! I'm here untill the16th then off to hosp, but will be back (the Lord willing)
Unread 08-11-2010, 06:57 PM

Mine is Aug 18th i have a 9yr old and 4yr old both boys if any of you would like to add me on facebook that would be wonderful.
Unread 08-11-2010, 09:06 PM

Hi,
My surgery is the 13th, too
Lorri
Unread 08-12-2010, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepylady View Post
Aug 2 was my date, came home Aug 4 with cathe, took it out yesterday and within 4 hours was having it put back. Still wasn't able to go totally, but my doc says I had alot of damage to my bladder because of it dropping too so maybe next week. Otherwise I am good physically, mentally I am a wreck...my husband of 28 yrs is having problems of his own...healthwise and moneywise and I am being blamed for the $ troubles, always am...he ask me to pack and leave (Aug 6). Had to ask him to take me to the doc yesterday and he let me stay home last night. He is still asleep, I am going to ask about staying for a few days...more comfortable in my own home even with him here than at my daughter's trying to sleep in a twin bed (have a king at home to my self) and with a 4 yr old running thru the house.

(((sleepylady)))

I'm so sorry you're strugging right now.

Please visit the <link> Recovery Progress thread in the Post-Op Forum where you'll find all the ladies who had surgery in the same week as you. I'm sure they'd love to share hugs and support. Please don't hesitate to start a new thread there also, if you've any concerns, to hear from ((sisters)) at all stages of recovery.

Sending all good wishes and positive thoughts!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register