Monday Monday, can't trust that day (June 28 2010) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Monday Monday, can't trust that day (June 28 2010) Monday Monday, can't trust that day (June 28 2010)

Unread 06-28-2010, 07:57 AM
Talking - Monday Monday, can't trust that day (June 28 2010) Monday Monday, can't trust that day (June 28 2010)

Hi BEST friends, I hope to be back again and start to catch up with everyone. Must go to the dentist shortly : but at least I have teeth so I should not complain, right?

I've been very good with Curves on Mon and Wed, elliptical for a half hour on Mon-Thurs, and on Fridays and weekends. It's not enough, but I've been regular, so it's a start.

Food has been bad all week but I have declared I am back to my routine of no candy, no desserts but have a piece of a dark chocolate Zone bar if I'm craving chocolate. I want to stay off high glycemic index foods until my next blood test at the end of Sept and see if the doctor asks me (again) if diabetes runs in my family

Better
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Re: Monday Monday, can't trust that day (June 28 2010)

Good day BESTers,

Desk welcome back! Great to see you on line. Love the title for today.

Meals - B - cereal, flax, banana & green tea
L - out with friend Thai stir fry
S - grapes
D - unknown but OP have to make up for weekend indulgences

Exercise - walka, walka, walka... note must get air in bike tires.

Cheers to all out there in BEST land,

Kay
Unread 06-28-2010, 09:36 PM

Well, food has been mostly OP all day, and I did AN HOUR OF WATER AEROBICS !!! (YAY)
It really feels good moving in the water. I'm going to try for 3 days minimum, and maybe more.
Hi Desk & Kay - good to see you all on here.
Have an early appointment tomorrow, so I'm off to bed!
Ali
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2010, 10:08 PM

Hi all
Desk, it is GREAT to see you. Ali, great job with the water aerobics and Kay, remember the air for the bike tires. I love riding.
bkfst was egg, bacon and slim bread.
lunch turkey wrap
dinner fish and a salad
snacks, string cheese and yogurt with strawberries.
See you all later.
Unread 06-29-2010, 12:11 AM

Hi BESTers

Hi Desk - great to see you - hope the dentist visit went well.

Bkft: blueberry pancakes (1+1/2) w/2 links turkey sausage, coffee, fresh blueberry's
Lunch: roast turkey breast rolled up w/sliced swiss, fresh blueberry's
water, water, water, water, water.....
Dinner: Baton Rouge Chicken, 1/2 small baked potato, side salad w/balsamic vinager
Snack: 9 wheat thin crackers w/sharp chedder cheese, what else? handfull of Fresh blueberrys

Can you tell NJ blueberry's are in? Jersey Fresh!

If you haven't read the chatter thread you probably don't know that I went to a wt loss seminar & hypnotherapy session today. I set my goal at a reasonable amount - 23 lbs. I want to get to what was supposed to be my goal weight after my GB surgery. I never made it - got to within 2 lbs. Gained over 20 back - but I'm determined.

This session was encouraged by the GB Coordinator from our Regional Medical Center and I figured I'd give it a try. I went simply for some "suggestion" to help me cut out the cravings and to unconsciensouly (sp) make good choices. We'll see how it will work. I have a 21 day committment I have to follow on-line and a reinforcement CD to listen to every night for a month (or as often as I need it). I like the guy's voice on the CD better than the guy who lead the inperson session. Wish me luck.

Off to bed I go. I'll be back late tomorrow again as it's Dolphin Watching Boat Trip time. Taking our visiting 80 yr old Grand Bird on a trip into the Atlantic off the coast of Atlantic City to see the dolphins tomorrow. I hope it's not another 98F+ day. Even on the ocean that can be hot.

M.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register