Just Hi, And I'm Scared - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Just Hi, And I'm Scared Just Hi, And I'm Scared

Unread 11-09-2001, 07:31 PM
Just Hi, And I'm Scared

HELLO SISTERS,
O.K. I TOLD YOU I WOULD START TO PANIC SOON, WELL! I'M STARTING. I'M GETTING BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH, I FEEL ALITTLE SHAKY (THAT SHOULD WORSEN BY SUNDAY NIGHT) AND I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FOG! O.K. DEEP BREATHING, CONCENTRATE ON SOMETHING ELSE. I FEEL ALOT BETTER WHEN I POST FOR SOME REASON. BOY! DO I WISH I COULD GO NOW AND GET THIS OVER WITH. PLEASE, JUST LET ME WHINE. I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL SCARED SO SORRY TO BOTHER EVERYONE WITH THIS CHICKEN HEART OF MINE. I'LL BE DONE SOON, I HOPE.!! THEN I MAYBE COULD SMILE AGAIN.

BIG S TO ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! REALLY, I MEAN IT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-09-2001, 09:47 PM
Just Hi, And I'm Scared

You poor thing, I am sorry you are so nervous.

I got scared half to death when I first realized my symptoms might be cancer, but I think I've been puttin' up with 'em so long now I just got numbed out!!! From what I hear you have to have this stuff a long time before it goes anyplace and you are having your surgery done quick (not dinking around with it for a year like me ). The TV star Fran Drescher had hers for two years while doctors kept misdiagnosing her and fooling around with hormones, and when she got operated on she was still stage 1 and didn't need chemo, and she is fine today. So I think you will do fine.

I haven't had a hyst but I have had major abdominal surgery before with a bikini cut. I know that it is very scary. I want to send you my best wishes but I will be gone on the 10th and 11th for my mother's birthday. So I will have to give you my hugs and best wishes now.

I hope that :time2: goes quickly for you and all goes well in the castle. Let us know how you are as soon as you can. Get lots of rest and take care and you will be before you know it.

I look forward to seeing you back here as soon as you are well enough to get up and around again!!

--Your friend,

Sereine.
Unread 11-09-2001, 11:08 PM
Just Hi, And I'm Scared

Puppy , sorry that you are so nervous. It is scary but just think it will be all over soon. The fear when cancer is involved is awful , I know . I understand perfectly about the fog, it is like you are in a dream and it isnt really happening. And when I found out about my cancer I felt so much better coming here and posting ' cause I knew all the girls here understood. Puppy, we are all here for you ' specially in the next few days . So anytime you need us , just post and someone will be there . Much love always to you x x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-11-2001, 05:09 AM
Just Hi, And I'm Scared

HI LADIES,
WELL, NOW I AM DOWN TO HOURS. BY THIS TIME TOMORROW I WILL BE CLOSE TO THE SURGERY ROOM. I AM FEELING KIND OF SHAKY. NEED HELP, I'M A BIG CHICKEN. :cry: I ONLY WANT THIS OVER WITH AND REAL SOON TOO. I HOPE THERE WILL BE NO BLOCKS IN MY WAY, JUST DO IT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH.
I WILL BE HANGING AROUND HERE TODAY.
I'M ALRAEDY PACKED AND AT 3 P.M. I HAVE TO START DRINKING THE TASTY POTION THEY PRESCRIBED FOR ME.
I SHOULD FEEL WORSE BY 6 OR 7 TONIGHT.
I'LL BE WHINING AGAIN LATER.
MEANWHILE, THANK YOU ALL FOR YUR CONCERN AND SUPPORT .

S
Unread 11-11-2001, 10:18 AM
Just Hi, And I'm Scared

Hi again Puppy!!
Yep...just hours to go, in fact in 24 hours you will be back in your room on the road to recovery!! I hope you can relax a bit today. I just replied to your drain bag post, and as I said, I am not sure what that is, but is it something you were told you would have Puppy? Ask the doctor in the morning about it, as it may not even be something you need to worry about at all. Try some deep breathing excercises today as they will make you feel better, and maybe a nice walk if its a nice day there would be helpful too. Walking is a great way to de-stress.
Remember we are all here for you Puppy. Sending calming hugs to you!!!
xoxox
Unread 11-11-2001, 11:38 AM
Just Hi, And I'm Scared

Sending tons and tons of hugs to you puppy. Honestly the waiting is the worst part. This will be all over before you know it. I am keeping you very very close to my heart. Much love to you always x x x
Unread 11-11-2001, 12:43 PM
Just Hi, And I'm Scared

Puppy, Having been where you are 2 1/2 months ago , I know exactly how you are feeling. I only had 2 weeks between the d/c and my hyster for endo cancer. Every possible thing goes through your mind at this time. Many people will be praying for you and thinking of you. Hopefully the surgery will take care of everthing for you and it will all be over. Try not to worry to much (I realize this is easier said than done) and your new beginning starts tomorrow! Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.
Unread 11-11-2001, 02:15 PM
}}}}puppy{{{{{

The morning I went in I started crying about 4:30am I was to report to the castle at 6:00am I cried all the way there I just could not stop. Nobody could say the right thing to make me stop crying. came in all the nurses were saying how nice looking that man was and They would love to have him operate just cause his looks I laughed for the first time that morning . Then when the man they were talking about was my DD I was really embarrassed to look at him. (yes he is very good loooking) He came in and yelled that really dropped my mood. He said if I did not calm down he would not do this today and we could wait. Well that really straightened me up I wanted this thing out of me ASAP. So I took a deap breath and about that time it was over. Stay strong we all do know what you are going through You will be in our prayers. I know the power of prayer is strong and we all here are praying for you.

albie66

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register