Revenge of the Endo Monster | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Revenge of the Endo Monster Revenge of the Endo Monster

Unread 10-24-2001, 11:45 PM
Revenge of the Endo Monster

Well, I think the evil little endo cells in me finally figured out that they're getting evicted next week. My pain and nausea have been getting progressively worse over the last few days... and tonight the pain is now intolerable. Pain killers are doing nothing, I just keep crying and swearing.

I can't wait for this to end. The stronger the pain is the more isolated I feel. My DH is sleeping in the living room with me tonight because my bed is difficult to get in and out of when the pain is bad... its so hard to keep from crying or screaming to wake him up. I know he wouldn't mind, but I feel like such a burden as is.

I certainly hope that my endometriosis enjoys its last few days... because its party is over soon, and I'm kicking it out at bar close.

If this keeps up as is, I'm going to have to have my mom come over and finish my house preperations for me... made myself sick this afternoon trying to clean my bedroom up. I hate being this weak and worthless. I used to be such a great person, I used to be the strong one for everyone else. My endo killed that, even if it didn't kill me.

8 days left... so near and yet so far... I just want the pain to go away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-25-2001, 06:31 AM
Revenge of the Endo Monster

I am sorry that you are in so much pain. As you said it will be over soon. I hope that the next 8 days are not to long and painful for you.

Take care

Unread 10-31-2001, 10:10 AM
Hi Cathlar

I had 2 fibroids out two years ago and have them again,along with endometriiosis.I v'e had heavy periods for years now and they have gotton heavier.I spoke with my gynocologist and he suggested depo-vera and a diaphram device that is put in every five years at the cost of $350.Also hysterectomy which i think is a great decision at this point.My children are 19 and 8(c-section)with him.I already had the biopsy done and it was normal.I go back in to see the gyn on Nov9th and the secretary said she will send the letter over to hospital for me to have it done.So i said in that case i think it would be best for me to come in and speak with him.Will the hysterectomy help the endometriosis?He said he would only be taking the uterus. Thank-you to you and everyone with their encouraging words. Tamook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-31-2001, 11:31 AM
I hear ya girl!

I understand completely my dear! As I get closer to my surgery date it appears my uterus is revolting. There have been times..late at night....that if I could do the surgery myself..it would have been done! lol Just hang in there...the thought that it will all be over soon is what keeps me grinding away.
As for your house..I'm having the same problem...can't get anything done! My plan? Wait until I get home from the surgery and instruct my 16 year old teen on how to do it. lol Good luck and keep smilin'!

Amelia

P.S. There is NOTHING like a heating pad to calm the Endo beast..at least for a bit.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register