Concerned about recent events.. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > Hormone and Menopause Central

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Concerned about recent events.. Concerned about recent events..

Unread 08-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Unhappy - Concerned about recent events.. Concerned about recent events..

Concerned about recent events... I have been free and clear of natural hormones since Nov 2008. Recently, this March due to HRT my right ovary grew back (Crazy right?) Any who, the doc removed it and put me back on HRT. So I have been taking Divigel for the past three months. Two last two days I have had severe constant cramps, and then all day yesterday light to medium spotting. Keep in mind, I dont have anything left or any reason to be spotting. So I dont know what to think.

Call the doctors office and they recommend I come in for a check up. But I dont have insurance till October. Nice right! So what to do, should I be concerned or what... Thoughts??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Re: Concerned about recent events..

Gosh, I'm so sorry that you're going through this right now. My only suggestion would be to call the doctor's office back, explain your situation, and ask them if they think it's something that can wait till October or if it's something that should be checked out right away. At least then you'd know and would either have your mind put at ease, or you could try to come up with a plan of action to get yourself checked out somewhere sooner. I'd think that would be better than worrying for the next couple of months?

Hugs and best wishes, in the meantime, and I really hope it all works out well for you!
Unread 08-27-2010, 11:02 PM

That's about what I'd do, I think----call the Drs ofc and ask about waiting that long. Ask if they have any ideas if you need to be seen sooner---low cost clinic maybe. If they think waiting is OK I'd get an appt lined up for the 1st day possible. Let us know what you find out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Red face - Concerned about recent events.. Re: Concerned about recent events..

Thank you ladies for your comments, I will call them Monday morning and see what they suggest. It really is scary knowing that once again I might have to go under and in less than three years. But trying to keep my mind off of that option.
Unread 08-28-2010, 01:38 PM

I would see if it is safe to wait that long. Since you don't have anything there to bleed it would concern me. It could be something very simple but I would want to know what was going on. Maybe they could work out a special price for your visit? Everything is negotiable. Best wishes to you!
Unread 08-28-2010, 02:36 PM

Thanks I would hope that they would be able to work something out. But who knows, when I called the first time to find out how much a general visit would be without insurance they told me $200 up front. Since my hubby is the only one working that is hard to come up with. Go figure eh!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register