Prayer request for wisdom, good health, and employment | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Prayer request for wisdom, good health, and employment Prayer request for wisdom, good health, and employment

Unread 08-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Prayer request for wisdom, good health, and employment

Need your prayers. Here's my long list!

1.) I'm going back to university next week and need prayers for wisdom and understanding. My concentration is not what it used to be due to the "menopause mind" ......please pray that I will be able to stay focused and excel in my studies.

2.) Haven't worked in over a year, due to the extreme pain of endometriosis. Right now I'm looking for part-time employment that will help with the daily living expenses, and fit in with my busy schedule. I don't want to take on too much,......I want something that will be easy on my body, and I want it to be something that I will enjoy. Preferably a part-time job as a teaching assistant......IF that is God's will.

3.) My health. It has improved after my hysterectomy, but I still get bladder spasms and a cramping pain occasionally. The mood swings and depression have also been afflicting me lately. I just want to feel normal again! Please pray.

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-31-2010, 09:58 PM
Re: Prayer request for wisdom, good health, and employment

(((Peppercat)))

It sounds like you have quite a bit going on right now and I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Deb
Unread 09-18-2010, 03:23 PM

Thank you for your prayers! They are working. I have a tentative part-time job lined up at a flower shop. Hopefully it won't interfere with my studies.

My course load is very heavy this year, so I really need prayers for strength and concentration to stay on task. (Isn't menopause fun?) Please continue to pray for me.

Thank you so much sisters!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-18-2010, 04:33 PM

I am sending a prayer out for you.
Unread 09-18-2010, 09:48 PM

Be at rest and know that God is perfecting that which concerns you...whatsoever you put your hands to will prosper...continue to excel in your studies and let your light so shine that ALL you do will bring Him glory.

Blessings in abundance to you my sister
Unread 10-05-2010, 05:31 PM

The job at the flower shop did not turn out as well as I thought.......my hands broke out in really bad eczema......and there were some shady business dealings going on. The lady who owned the shop was nice, but she wanted to hire me as a sub-contractor instead of a regular employee (so she wouldn't have to pay additional tax). This just did not sit well with me so........I resigned today. Please pray that I will find a good job in my field: Education.

On the positive side, my studies are going well. I know that God is helping me! Thanks again!

Unread 10-30-2010, 08:02 PM

Stay close to the Lord and He will direct your path.
I will pray for you.
Unread 10-31-2010, 06:34 PM

Peppercat,
i feel exactly like you. I can pray for you and I could use the same prayers for me. I had to quit my master's degree because of the hyster and all the problems I have had since then. I couldn't even sit in class afterwards. I would like something quarter time or part time just to get back to working again. but again, I have put up with the meno mind and mood swings and depression and could use a little better , more consistent sleep pattern so I can face work. I pray for both of us and for God to direct our paths.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register