adrenal hormones not *putting out* and allergies flaring big time | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > Hormone and Menopause Central

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

adrenal hormones not *putting out* and allergies flaring big time adrenal hormones not *putting out* and allergies flaring big time

Unread 09-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Exclamation - adrenal hormones not *putting out* and allergies flaring big time adrenal hormones not *putting out* and allergies flaring big time

I've been under stress again-- from two minor car accidents 6 mos. apart. Then the stress of daily pain and finally rehabilitating in PT for 3 mos. I am exhausted.
My allergies have now decided to get into the game.
I've now developed allergies to certain hairdyes I've used for a while and cannot eat tomatos and watermelon anymore
I feel so lightheaded at times and could fall asleep alot.
What is going on? is this menopausal junk? I notice since the hyst I can't tolerate stress much anymore and since all of the above I really can't take anything.
ps. I also have indoor and outdoor allergies also.
No, I cannot take any steroid unless its dire
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Re: adrenal hormones not *putting out* and allergies flaring big time

Sounded like you need to get with your doctor and have a complete check-up. Everybody's experience of menopause is different. But I haven't heard of the 'lightheaded' and 'fall asleep alot' part.

Allergies are most likely the culprit. My husband has heart problems and his doctor only allows him to take the generic antihistamine. You might want to talk to the nurse practioner (sometimes you can talk to them on the phone) and he/she will let you know if you need to go in for a check.
Unread 09-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Re: adrenal hormones not *putting out* and allergies flaring big time

I had many symptoms throughout my 20's of possible menopause, and had one test after another done to check hormone levels. Until one day, my oncologist mentioned my adrenal gland, which after some research made much more sense than menopause! I would mention your symptoms to your general pact. and ask to have your adrenal gland checked. Never hurts to ask, especially when something is truly bothersome!! Good luck!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register