What is UP with this... - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What is UP with this... What is UP with this...

Unread 10-18-2010, 03:52 PM
Re: What is UP with this...

Ladies,
this thread always gives me such a good laugh..even if I am feeling unhappy and not good due to unbalanced hormones this thread always makes me laugh! I can relate to all your 'musical notes'!
The chip packet ruse is excellent will try it myself when the 'wind blows' in the supermarket!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderWoman222 View Post
LMAO , "Silent but deadly night"!!
I have done that before , Sneezed and my rear sneezed too!..LOL!!! It's the stinky sneeze!
ROTFLMAO..........and the American Music Award for best new pop artists is presented to the Gasy Hysters
Unread 10-18-2010, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judydownunder View Post
Ladies,
this thread always gives me such a good laugh..even if I am feeling unhappy and not good due to unbalanced hormones this thread always makes me laugh! I can relate to all your 'musical notes'!
The chip packet ruse is excellent will try it myself when the 'wind blows' in the supermarket!
heres hoping to a warm wind!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2010, 07:04 PM

I HAVE a funny story!! HA! I went to the grocery store today for some crap that I needed for dinner tonight , anyway , All of a sudden it HIT me like a ton of bricks! and it was a BIG ONE! I was an idiot and ate CHILI for lunch..I tried everything I could to hold it in , but I couldnt..I had the walking farts and they were LOOOOUUUUDDD! and let me tell you they smelled like death warmed over that died again..WHEW! I finally got out of the isle which seemed like it was 10 miles long and got the the next one , I heard people walking down the isle I had just left blaming each other and asking what crawled up in them and died!..LMAO! OMG! That was FUNNY!!!
Unread 10-18-2010, 08:05 PM

HAHAH ,,,,,thats great wonderwoman. I fell to my own today at soccer. You know the ones that you really honestly think are going to be the quiet ones, and then BAM!!!! You try to descretely let one rip and what does it do....takes on a life of its own rippling and echoeing off the metal bleachers....NOT COOL (I just blamed DH,,,whew, they come in handy every so often)
Unread 10-19-2010, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderWoman222 View Post
I HAVE a funny story!! HA! I went to the grocery store today for some crap that I needed for dinner tonight , anyway , All of a sudden it HIT me like a ton of bricks! and it was a BIG ONE! I was an idiot and ate CHILI for lunch..I tried everything I could to hold it in , but I couldnt..I had the walking farts and they were LOOOOUUUUDDD! and let me tell you they smelled like death warmed over that died again..WHEW! I finally got out of the isle which seemed like it was 10 miles long and got the the next one , I heard people walking down the isle I had just left blaming each other and asking what crawled up in them and died!..LMAO! OMG! That was FUNNY!!!
OMG!!!

Unread 10-20-2010, 02:43 PM

Man, it's a good thing my cubicle is in the back corner of the office. I have my own symphony happening back here. Also, a good thing I have a window that I can open.
Unread 10-20-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drafter29 View Post
Man, it's a good thing my cubicle is in the back corner of the office. I have my own symphony happening back here. Also, a good thing I have a window that I can open.
I work in an office where we have what I refer to as the Window Nazi. We have a strict "rule" that windows cannot be opened. I expect that once I return to work (in about 4 weeks) the staff around me will petition for a merciful rule change -even if only temporary. Which brings to mind that we have a strict "no wearing perfume" rule for those who are allergic to strong scents. Maybe I will be offered "paid leave" to protect everyone around me I'm open to suggestions.
Unread 10-20-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by womansong View Post
I work in an office where we have what I refer to as the Window Nazi. We have a strict "rule" that windows cannot be opened. I expect that once I return to work (in about 4 weeks) the staff around me will petition for a merciful rule change -even if only temporary. Which brings to mind that we have a strict "no wearing perfume" rule for those who are allergic to strong scents. Maybe I will be offered "paid leave" to protect everyone around me I'm open to suggestions.
Stink up the place big time!!!!! After a few days, they will be begging to open those windows.
Unread 10-20-2010, 10:41 PM

My boss loves to open windows. Unfortunately, all windows on the west & north sides of the building are sealed shut. Mine is on the east side, so I have a better place than the boss.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register