Whatcha' slackin on today? - Page 7 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Whatcha' slackin on today? Whatcha' slackin on today?

Unread 10-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Re: Whatcha' slackin on today?

WOW!! I am cracking up!! You ladies are hilarious!!!

glndgd63- thank you for the invitation!! I have to confess that I have been REALLY bad in slacking! I've really over done it since 4 days post op and now I am paying for it...But since yesterday, I've been doing nothing but SLACKING! Hopefully, I can be part of the group with a few more days of slacking!! LOL I only get up to walk to the thrown and then it's back to the couch. Same thing today...and even then I'm tired... I have my post op tomorrow, so I'll be driving there and then coming straight home to continue slacking on! Go slackers!!! Hope to make you sisters proud!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-14-2010, 07:56 PM

Viva La Slackers!!!!
Unread 10-14-2010, 08:00 PM

Steph - you're welcome. I have been enjoying this thread since Mythreecats started it !

I shamed my son into cleaning a little bit today..... I pointed out all the tiny stuff I did yesterday and that I wasn't able to vaccuum (sniff, sniff) and that the dog hair was really getting out of control. Then I sat in my recliner with my heating pad on my back. LOLOL. He vaccuumed the carpets and swept the tile floors.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-14-2010, 08:47 PM

you say it.. ill deny it,, learned so much on court shows. i m back soon at work the four letter word.. i never did this.. never had baby leave.. im lovin it... god
Unread 10-15-2010, 07:40 AM

ladies!! Please send out the slacker patrol!!! ...hmmm...well, that may be too much work ... well... anyway....

Got issues with bags of my son's stuff in the house, hallway, dining room table that are issuing a terrible odor in my house. I'm all alone struggling with breaking the slacker code of conduct.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 10-15-2010, 08:24 AM

I am slacking on everything because according to my DH "recovery code of conduct" I am allowed to do very little
Unread 10-15-2010, 09:35 AM

Best time to be a slacker is when you have DH's approval. Enjoy.
Unread 10-15-2010, 09:36 AM

This is the post I was lookin for. Wow feels good to be surrounded by fellow slackers. I have never ever been this lazy in my life.
I think I may make a sweater out of the dog hair on the floor
Unread 10-15-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTPZ67 View Post
This is the post I was lookin for. Wow feels good to be surrounded by fellow slackers. I have never ever been this lazy in my life.
I think I may make a sweater out of the dog hair on the floor
Save it for later. Stuffing a pillow case is less work & will provide a new bed for the critter that left it.
Unread 10-15-2010, 10:05 AM

Anybody know the number for a dust bunny whisperer. Mine are getting a little out of control and the landlord might notice. Still slackin and am living in a no pets aloud place.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register