Whatcha' slackin on today? - Page 8 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Whatcha' slackin on today? Whatcha' slackin on today?

Unread 10-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Re: Whatcha' slackin on today?

They should be fine, as long as you don't get them wet, or feed them after midnight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2010, 10:39 AM

del.....WALK AWAY FROM THE BAGS....put a scented candle(unlit) under the sheet you have your DH throw over the bags so they disappear. Do not give in you are our one of the originals
Unread 10-15-2010, 10:45 AM

IT WORKS, my DH has been trainedI needed a Costco coupon out of the recyle basket, so I didnt bend, I got on the floor for the 1st time and I was able to get up!

I went in the livingroom and declaredI did it ...my husband said "SIT" now "STAY"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2010, 10:47 AM

Mythreecats, you are wonderful for starting this!! I could sure have used it back in April. I think this thread should be kept up on a permanent basis. A slacking guide could be published and sent to each new princess. "How to pout effectively", "Finding the right travel agent to book guilt trips", "Dustbunnies - Friend or Friends?", "Educating the family about proper use of cleaning tools prior to surgery" and, "Its okay to have spiders and dustbunnies in a 'no pets allowed' abode, and here's why!" As I explained to a friend who found a rattlesnake in his back yard recently... Its only considered a pet if you feed it on purpose.

Slack on Sisters!
Unread 10-15-2010, 11:37 AM

Glad to see some new sisters on this thread!
I had a close call. I thought I'd have to turn in my slacker card yesterday as I was going to have to drive myself to an appointment. SAVED! By my friend who was more than happy to drive for me. I returned with my slacker status still intact.
Unread 10-15-2010, 11:48 AM

I'm being a part time slacker. I'm going to leave work early today, then go home & take a nap, then go to Mom's & sit on my dead derrier & visit with her before I go back home & play facebook games.
Unread 10-15-2010, 12:30 PM

Ah, I just started the thread. Y'all are the reason it's so great.

Honeywinemaker, I love the idea of a slacker's guide. Maybe the site could make it a freebee to all new sisters. It's just as much a necessity as a belly binder, imho.

And remember, hard work has a future pay off. Slacking pays off now!
Unread 10-15-2010, 01:12 PM

The gift of slacking keeps giving, as in a good recovery.
Unread 10-15-2010, 01:37 PM

So true! And let's not forget to be politically correct. It's not slacking. It's aggressive inaction.
Unread 10-15-2010, 01:42 PM

My name is Ali and I'm a slacker. Yesterday I did a small load of laundry (my jammies, etc.) when hubs snuck out for a trip to the grocery story. I'll not let it happen again until the next time. Pleeeeeeaaaaasssse don't kick me out of the group yet!

Today I made up for it. I'm going commando underneath the swelly-belly pajama pants...my recently-shaved hoo-ha is happy for it. Too much info? If that doesn't qualify me for at least second assistant vice deputy president of Slackers Anonymous, I don't know what would.

Carry on, fellow slackers!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register