Whatcha' slackin on today? - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Whatcha' slackin on today? Whatcha' slackin on today?

Unread 10-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Re: Whatcha' slackin on today?

son left to go back to school today ! ! Now I close his bedroom door and ignore everything else. And get back to a regular sleep schedule !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2010, 02:58 PM

DH took me out to ride shotgun while some errands got run. Stopped at MCDs for a burger and came home with a tummy ache. I think it's Karma for not just slackin around the house. LOL
Unread 10-16-2010, 05:47 AM

Slackin for Scotland: sitting in the sunshine, reading a book whilst DH puts away the shopping that a nice young man delivered from the supermarket. I think I can develop this one into a habit for life...
:-)
Gem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminie View Post
Slackin for Scotland: sitting in the sunshine, reading a book whilst DH puts away the shopping that a nice young man delivered from the supermarket. I think I can develop this one into a habit for life...
:-)
Gem
Yeah! We slackers have gone international!

Ah yes, having groceries delivered would be so nice. The only thing that would top that for me would be a personal chef. Guess I'll have to settle for take out.

I'm not completely slackin today. I am alone for a few hours so I put a small load of my laundry in the wash. No DH to give me the "what do you think you're doing" stink eye. But I am sitting on my duff while waiting to put it in the dryer. Eating and watching the baseball playoffs. Kicked a few dust bunnies under the sofa for good measure.

Slack on, sistas!
Unread 10-16-2010, 02:35 PM

Didn't even know this thread existed.... LOVE IT!!!! I slacked on laundry, cleaning... etc.. I stood and peeled potatoes, carrots and a turnip for supper and I threw them all in the pot... even making the kids take it out of the oven. But thats it for me today... I'm propped on the couch with the laptop, remote and bottle of water.
You ladies are hilarious!!!
Unread 10-16-2010, 03:56 PM

Maybe we should make this one a sticky to remind all the sisters that slackin' is our JOB after surgery ! !
Unread 10-16-2010, 04:08 PM

Total slackiness today. I slept until 1:30 (for some reason could NOT fall asleep last night until about 5AM) and have only moved off the recliner to go to the throne. I have to admit to getting bored as of late. I finished my book and even restarted the FarmTown app on FB. Does planting pumpkins in my virtual field throw me off?
Unread 10-16-2010, 04:12 PM

I have been having odd sleeping hours too lately.... I went to be a 5:30 today and woke up at 1 pm. Have to get this straightened out before I go back to work.... boss would not be amused if I showed up at 2 in the afternoon.

I have been FT'ing too.... no strenuous activity, just finger clicks !
Unread 10-16-2010, 06:25 PM

Hello fellow slacker sisters! Today, I slacked soo much that I didn't even put my bra on!!! It's almost 5:30 here in CA and just now I've put it on!! For me that's major slacking! Since I over did it a bit my first two weeks post op, now I'm sticking to resting only! Hope everyone has had a great slacking day!!
Steph
9/29/10- LAVH
Unread 10-16-2010, 06:31 PM

Love this thread.

Just got out of bed, had a coffee and now enjoying a good laugh. Thanks girls needed it. DH doing an awesome job looking after me but he's no Mary Poppins (where's the singing and dancing? lol)

Slackin on the lap top, maybe start a new book and a stroll down the driveway today. Thanks for reminding me how essential it is to slack off and recover!

Lisa
TVH 07/10/10
Tired but feeling great!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register