Hysterectomy Humor - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy Humor Hysterectomy Humor

Unread 01-04-2011, 07:11 AM
Re: Hysterectomy Humor

Thanks I needed that laugh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-04-2011, 07:28 AM

you will talk to anybody and everybody about going poop or lack there of and when you finally do you actually say out loud "yay!!!! I pooped" and then feel the need to call your husband and tell him all about it.
Unread 01-04-2011, 07:42 AM

I had a little notebook where I recorded important stuff: when I took my meds, slept, walked, ate... & bm . Well my 9 year old just thought that was the weirdest thing. He asked "Who is ever going to want to read a book about your poops and farts?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-04-2011, 07:54 AM

HAH! The one about the five belly buttons is true! Since mine was supposed to be done as a lap, I have the "extra belly buttons" in addition to the 7" frankenstein's monster scar.
Unread 01-04-2011, 12:27 PM

How about getting so used to letting the gas out (farts and burps and all) that you have to remind yourself to be careful when you go back to work. Finding a nice, quiet cubicle is the only option I suppose.
Unread 01-04-2011, 01:24 PM

LOL this was funny! And yes the burping is the worst.
Unread 01-04-2011, 01:53 PM

hilarious!!!!!! i sooooo needed the laughter lollollol
thank you soooo vvery much:0)
Unread 01-04-2011, 02:53 PM

OMG! It hurtttts! I am dying laughing. Thank you, I really needed the pick me up.
Unread 01-04-2011, 03:12 PM

I like to say our little trip is like riding a roller coaster, some get the kiddy ride one and some get the OMG *** roller coaster. But we all make it through it. And yes the BM's you will be so happy with your first one you will have to talk with your other systers and compair notes. The gas, you will be so used to just letting it rip at home that you will forget and YES it will happen in public.......opps...

Here is a store I heard happen to one of the systers.

week 2, a friend took her shopping, when she got home, hubby helped to put things away. He looked in one bag, took out a box of tampons, asked her what's this for, she looked at hime and said, I was out.....He just looked at her, a few sec's and she started to laugh.. Yes she was out becasue tossed them when she had her surgery, but in her mind she saw the empty space in the medican cabnet and just picked up a box.

Its true you will sometimes forget you don't need them anymore. Or wait until you start finding all the ones you have hid for those emergancys. I cound some in my glove box, its been 6 months.....
Unread 01-04-2011, 09:37 PM

I think those things multiply like rats. I'm finding them in old purses, luggage, dresser drawers... everywhere.

Why couldn't they do that when I used them?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register