hi everyone ! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

hi everyone ! hi everyone !

Unread 11-15-2001, 08:41 PM
hi everyone !

I just wanted to let all of you know im doing well !!!!!!!! no problems to speak of !!!!!!! im walking everyday and i think by the time i go back to the doc in 2 weeks ill be as good as new ! im resting and drinking and not doing a thing ! just reading and shopping online for christmas something im good at HAHA!!! I still cant get over how so easy this all was ! maybe next time when something big happens i will be less stressed and just let everything fall into place ! fat chance ! but i can hope! you ladies are awesome i dont know where i would be with out u all thank you !!!!!! our friend and cancer free girl Lily ( i love saying that cancer free ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-16-2001, 03:18 AM
hi everyone !

So glad that all is going well with you , Lily, ( I just love that name) . Cancer Free are the best words . I think once you have had cancer , anything is easy to deal with. You keep being a good princess . x x x Much love always
Unread 11-16-2001, 04:17 AM
hi everyone !

Hi, Lily!

You sound great! I'm so glad your recovery is going well. You just keep resting and you're right--you'll be as good as new (even better, actually, since you're cancer-free). Remember not to sit at that computer too much--laying down is good recovery, too.

Take care! Have fun shopping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-16-2001, 05:12 AM
hi everyone !

I love to hear updates like this!! So glad you are doing well and taking such good care of yourself. Keep up the good work.
Cancer Free is fun to say!!
Unread 11-16-2001, 08:59 AM
hi everyone !

Hey Lily,
You are sounding so good!!!
Whew...when I saw you said about shopping, I was getting ready to send the pillow police....then I saw.,.."online"..he,he, so I called them off!! Online shopping is great when you are recovering. Keep in mind though, "sitting is an activity"!!
So glad your recovery is going smooth for you!!
Keep us posted on your progress. We love to hear from ya!
Love and Hugs,
xoxo
Unread 11-17-2001, 12:15 PM
hi everyone !

{{Lily}}

It sure is hard to miss the excitement in your words.

I'm so glad to hear you're healing well, feeling well and anxious to go. Glad to hear you're doing some walking, that's very good to help the recovery process.

I'll be looking forward to hearing how your appointment goes. Have a good time shopping online, be careful - its addicting!

Keep us posted and keep on healing!!!

Ahhh, "Cancer Free" such a lovely term!

{{hugs}}

Vicki

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register