happy,happy,happy!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

happy,happy,happy!!! happy,happy,happy!!!

Unread 11-19-2001, 12:41 PM
happy,happy,happy!!!

HI GUYS,
I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DR. TO HAVE MY STAPLES REMOVED. HE CAME IN THE ROOM WITH THE FINAL PATH REPORT. HE READ IT TO ME AND THE CANCER WAS CONTAINED TO A SMALL PORTION OF THE UTERUS AND DID NOT GO BEYOND THAT.!!
HE TOLD ME NO FURTHER TREATMENT WOULD BE REQUIRED. ( I LOVE THOSE WORDS) NO FURTHER TREATMENT REQUIRED.
I AM SORT OF AN EMOTIONAL PERSON, AND I GOT TEARY WHEN HE TOLD ME. HE GAVE ME SUCH A BIG HUG, AND SAID I WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THIS REPORT A GOOD ONE BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO WENT TO SEEK TREATMENT RIGHT AWAY HE SAID I COULD DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT LIFT,CLEAN HOUSE AND NO DRIVING FOR 2 WEEKS, BUT I CAN GO OUT WITH SOMEONE SHOPPING IF I WANT. GUESS WHAT I'M DOING? AS I WRITE THIS TO YOU LADIES, I'M PLAYING CHRISTMAS CAROLES, CAN YOU IMAGINE?? SOOOO ONE OF YOUR SISTERS CRACKED UP, SO WHAT!! I FEEL LIKE A CHANGED MR. SCROOGE. I HAVE ALOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR AND I DO INDEED THANK GOD AND HIS MOTHER. I ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND CARING.
I HAVE TO SEE HIM IN FEBRUARY FOR A PAP, HOPE THE REPORT WILL BE AS GOOD AS TODAY

S S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2001, 12:53 PM
happy,happy,happy!!!

I am sooooo happy for you! Play Christmas carols to your heart's content! I was playing Christmas carols yesterday because my incision is almost healed and I fit into my jeans this weekend. After almost 11 weeks of minor complications, I was thrilled with these small blessings. You definitely have reason to celebrate!!! You go girl!!!!
Unread 11-19-2001, 01:01 PM
happy,happy,happy!!!

great news . What a Christmas you are going to have love to you always x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-19-2001, 01:31 PM
happy,happy,happy!!!

Nothing wrong with Christmas Carols!! I plan to play a few of those myself this year as last year was a total write off for me!!

You play them all you want JoAnn, open the windows and let the neighbours hear how happy you are!!

Great news about the doctors confirmation of the results. Never hurts to hear those words more than once eh?

And remember......NO dancing to the carols young lady!!! Dancing this soon is a for sure .

Keep resting and keep checking in with us!! We have had so much good news this week here its WONDERFUL!!!

Love and Hugs
xoxo
Unread 11-21-2001, 06:13 AM
happy,happy,happy!!!

Let the Christmas Caroles ring through the city!! :sing: You have reason to celebrate and rejoice!! What a wonderful gift for Thanksgiving!!! I'm so happy for you dear!!!
Unread 11-22-2001, 09:35 PM
happy,happy,happy!!!

I am SO very happy for you too! I say play all of the Christmas carols... even if it were July!

It is an emotional time... my first words coming out of anesthesia... "Do I have cancer?"

What wonderful, wonderful news!
Unread 11-26-2001, 09:01 PM
yea, Puppy!!!

I was wondering how you were doing!

I have not been on the boards or in the chatroom for almost two weeks.

I am so glad to be able to check in and see that you had a good report!!

((((hugs))))

I am for you!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register