hi everyone !! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

hi everyone !! hi everyone !!

Unread 11-20-2001, 09:16 AM
hi everyone !!

things are going great no porblems at all. i went to my sons play last night and did fine i dont even feel like i had surgery ! from reading others post i guess i was lucky i didnt have staples i didnt have a cath after surgery i was walking to the bathroom 2 hours after i woke up. my family is trying to slow me down lol but i hate laying around the house and there is nothing on tv during the days lol oh i did have one problem i got a bladder infection and the pain i was having was from that but i guess thats normal ! im all ok now ! have a great weekend !!!!!!!!! Lily
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-20-2001, 11:27 AM
hi everyone !!

Hi Lily, so great to hear that you are feeling so good.

BUT you are not ' all ok now' it is only a few weeks since you had your surgery. You must remember to rest and do not much at all . There is only this once to heal properly and you must try to give it everything you've got or else you could end up with problems further down the track. Your family are right in trying to slow you down and if they dont succeed then we will send the
to get you Now back to resting for you , miss !!!

We do love you Lily ,
Unread 11-20-2001, 01:59 PM
hi everyone !!

hi lily,
so glad your doing well. i know the feeling of not wanting to lay around but, remember you are still healing!! you don't want to hit a brick wall later on.
try and take it easy. you'll feel even better.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-20-2001, 04:28 PM
hi everyone !!

Oh Lily, sounds like you are having a perfect recovery...well except for the bladder infection. Glad thats cleared up now.

Good to hear the family is making you lie low. Even though you feel good you gotta remember those stitches are healing.

You are going to have such a nice Christmas Lily as you will be well on the recovery road then and pain and worry free.

You have a great Thanksgiving Lily...remember...your only job is supervising from the sofa!!
Love and Hugs
xoxo
Unread 11-21-2001, 05:20 AM
hi everyone !!

Now don't you overdo yourself!! Even if you feel good, you have to remember that you have a lot of internal healing to do and you don't want to create problems down the road from overdoing now. Rest dear and Pamper the Princess!!!
Unread 11-21-2001, 07:03 AM
hi everyone !!

Hi, Lily!

So glad to hear you are recovering well. But as the others have said, please take it easy. We don't want to have to call the . This is your chance to relax, so take it easy!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register