Not so good news... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Not so good news... Not so good news...

Unread 11-22-2001, 12:39 PM
Thank you so much....

Thank you all so much for your wonderful replies -- you are all just the best. I'm just trying to get up another strength to go through another round of chemo -- whatever type it may be -- my DH has planned an "activity-filled" weekend for me to keep my mind off things (he even cooked Thanksgiving dinner and washed the dishes!!) So we're going to be doing stuff like driving around and going to antique stores (my favorite activity) until Monday --

I just wanted to let you know that I love you all...

Love,

Cyndy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-22-2001, 01:08 PM
Not so good news...

Hi Cyndy, enjoy those antique shops I just love antique shops. Hope you go all goes well on Monday
Unread 11-22-2001, 01:42 PM
Not so good news...

(((Cyndy))))
So glad to hear that you have a fun filled weekend planned!! Shopping works for me!! Especially antique shopping! Have a great time.
Wow...what a guy you have there. I mean heck....to do the cookin would be wonderful...but dishes too??? Wow!! He's a knight in shining armour for sure. And is perfect beside you the Princess
We will all "talk" to you next week!!
Love & Hugs!!
xoxo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-22-2001, 02:33 PM
Not so good news...

Cyndy,
I want to add my support and good wishes to you ... I read your message and at the bottom you have a scripture.. "Give all your worries to HIM, because HE cares for you "..
I know that when we get bad news sometimes it is hard for us to remember those words that we usually lean on... Dont forget that HE does care for you and we all do tooo.... I will keep you in my prayers this weekend...I believe that our steps are ordered by GOD.. you are not going through this in vain.. what you are going through now and the strength that you gain from it may be just what I or someone else may need down the road.. I find that if I keep that in mind it is a bit easier to deal with all that cancer throws our way...
Enjoy your weekend.. and the best of luck on Monday .... Sondra
Unread 11-22-2001, 02:33 PM
Not so good news...

Hi, Cyndy!

I've been thinking of you on and off all day. Sounds like your dinner went off easier than mine! I'm glad DH was there to help out and take over. And how wonderful that you have stuff planned to keep you busy for a few days. Enjoy yourself. I hope you find some great stuff!
Unread 11-22-2001, 06:10 PM
Not so good news...

Hi Cindy I am so glad to know that you are feeling all the love and support from so
many women on this cancer concern board. If someone had told me a year ago about
all the emotional support and inspiration to be found on the net, I would have thought
them to be crazy. I do thank God I did not get ovarian cancer until the age of
personal computers and the internet. It would be a much lonelier journey without it
and all of us supporting one another. Remember, courage is feeling great fear and
doing what needs to be done inspite of it. You dear sister are one of the most
courageous woman I know. oxoxoxooxokarenann

Unread 11-23-2001, 05:04 PM
you're in my thoughts

I just wanted to wish you all the best. Be strong, be weak, be whatever you need to be to get through this horrible disease. You will be the winner!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register