Can they really be so stupid?? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Can they really be so stupid?? Can they really be so stupid??

Unread 04-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Re: Can they really be so stupid??

couldn't help but chuckle when reading the posts. Thanks for that! And yes, after 25 years of marriage and my TAH, it has been amazing to me what has come out of my hubbies mouth...not my 16 year old son mind you. In fact they have been arguing over what my son feels are his dad's responsibilities. My son has definitely passed the "future husband" test!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by studybug View Post
couldn't help but chuckle when reading the posts. Thanks for that! And yes, after 25 years of marriage and my TAH, it has been amazing to me what has come out of my hubbies mouth...not my 16 year old son mind you. In fact they have been arguing over what my son feels are his dad's responsibilities. My son has definitely passed the "future husband" test!
Lol, the same with my 10 & 13 yr old boys. My dh has been pretty good, but he has had almost as many hormonal days as me! Men, they just can't let you have YOUR TURN, Lol.
Unread 04-04-2011, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosowner View Post
You know you should be sitting and taking it easy and not doing to much. 5 min later.....What are you fixing for supper?
Like Ron White says....You cant fix stupid

HAHA that's mine too!

Tiff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-04-2011, 09:15 PM

Mine wants to know why I am not acting attracted to him. I asked.. what in the past MONTH!?.... I have no words, Its rare that I'm stunned into silence.

Tiff
Unread 04-04-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphreal View Post
Mine wants to know why I am not acting attracted to him. I asked.. what in the past MONTH!?.... I have no words, Its rare that I'm stunned into silence.

Tiff
I'm sorry, Tiff, I know it's not funny when you're the one having to deal with it, but I do believe that one takes the cake!
Unread 04-04-2011, 10:36 PM

Oh... I love this thread..... my turn.... my turn..

So, the first week post op, DH was great.... stayed home from work with me, and wouldnt let me do anything. I was going stir crazy and would like to get up and around, but DH was like.. you need to take it easy. ... cleaned the kitchen, drove me around....... we didnt have to cook because everyday, someone was bringing us food..... awesome...

DH went back to work, and I started to get around a little more, and DH fell right back into his old routine... house is just a mess.... I am back to cooking and cleaning.... everything... when I asked him for help, he just looked at me and said.....

wait for it....

Well, you are getting around so well now, I just figured you were OK.

Srsly???
Unread 04-04-2011, 10:52 PM

I can't stop laughing reading these posts, it reminds me of my Ex as he was pretty much an insensitive guy, I used to say to him "I pray in your next life you come back as a woman!" Some men are just born clueless.
Unread 04-05-2011, 03:23 AM

You really do have to love them.

Come on Ladies, keep this up, must be more replies out there.
Unread 04-05-2011, 06:38 AM

Well disaster struck at my house. DH got the stomach flu Sun. finally started feeling a little better yesterday. OMG talk about a baby. Granted there is nothing worse than that stuff IMHO but.... He turns into this needy baby. After about the 80th time of getting whatever it was he wanted at the time I'm like "Are you kidding me" Well I have been sick I'm like big *** deal I had organs removed from my body. He never asked for another thing because he was pouting. ARGGGG
Unread 04-05-2011, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT_K View Post
Anytime I bend down, or do something new, he has to comment. Oh I see you can bed down or, get up faster, or whatever...you must be feeling OK now.

Then it is always followed with a look and I swear I can read his mind and he is thinking...so when I you going to start doing more?

Mind you he hasn't picked up any of the slack since I have been home. I am still doing laundry, and dishes(carefully), and the rest of the house has gone to hell.

*sigh*
This about sums it up for me. DS and DH just don't do the chores the way I do... UGH!!! I am doing laundry, cooking and dishes... very slowly and Lord knows I would love to mop and vaccum.... Crazy the things we miss when we can't do it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register