One down and 4 to go !!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

One down and 4 to go !!! One down and 4 to go !!!

Unread 11-30-2001, 06:03 PM
One down and 4 to go !!!

One down and 4 to go !!!!!

I had my first internal radiation treatment today.. It went well.. just such a long time.. The actual treatment was only about 10 minutes long, but everything else just seemed to drag out. About 4 hours when it was all said and done. It was really not too bad. I just wish I had taken some pain meds before going. It was not really painful, just so very uncomfortable... I am so glad that this one is not one I have to do every day ... Once a week is enough for me....
I want to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts and words of encourgement.. Sondra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-30-2001, 06:14 PM
One down and 4 to go !!!

Hi Sondra,
So glad to hear today was not too bad. Now that you know what to expect with it hopefully it will be easier and the time will go faster for you. Take it easy and enjoy your weekend. Having this out of the way for this week is a relief I am sure! Hang in there, you are doing great!
Keep us posted.!!
Hugs
Maria
Unread 11-30-2001, 07:49 PM
One down and 4 to go !!!

SO glad to hear that things were not as bad as expected. Stay strong and know that we will be here for each and every treatment!!! You can always count on us!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-30-2001, 11:38 PM
One down and 4 to go !!!

Well, Sondra, you are on your way. This will be all behind you soon and then you can get on with living I am thinking of you each day . Each one will get easier to do, next time you know to take pain killers Lots and lots of hugs and kisses x x o o x x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register