Perineum cuts, constantly leaking discharge, painful sex, NO STD! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > Hormone and Menopause Central

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Perineum cuts, constantly leaking discharge, painful sex, NO STD! Perineum cuts, constantly leaking discharge, painful sex, NO STD!

Unread 08-16-2011, 06:20 AM
Perineum cuts, constantly leaking discharge, painful sex, NO STD!

I have been on the Continuous BCP now for 4yrs since my surgery for Stage IV endo.

I dont know if these symptoms have to do with the low estrogen from the pill but if someone could shed some light it would make me very happy as the gyno and my GP cant seem to figure out or find a solution to my problem.

I used to get chronic yeast infections since I was 15 I havent had one in over three years and even though I feel as though I have one, every time I get tested they say there is no yeast. ARGH!!

Over the last year or more I have had these fissures that usually stay around the perineum area and anal area. I have tried different variations of creams from the doctor including premarin which gave me a yeast infection.

When I have sex it hurts because of the cuts then inside on the left side it feels raw eventhough I am wet. The next day I will feel discharge come out that seems to irritate my lower vaginal area near the perineum. It gets itchy and the cuts burn. I cant even enjoy sex at all and that doesnt even include the issues i have with my boyfriend hitting my uterus because of how it is situated thanks to the endo and scar tissue.

Am I allergic to my own discharge?

Why are these cuts not going away?

Should I come off the pill and just take the chance to see if it changes despite the fact that the endo could grow like wild fire?

I am at the end of my rope, so any help would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2011, 07:01 AM
Re: Perineum cuts, constantly leaking discharge, painful sex, NO STD!

Craziladi -

Do you have any white spots or other lesions? Could it be that you have some other genital condition that your Drs aren't familiar with?

I was diagnosed with genital Lichens Sclerosus after my surgery, it doesn't have a discharge but does cause painful intercourse. It is identified through a punch biopsy of the white lesions.

There are numerous vulvar diseases out there. It may be time to see if you can find a gyn-dermatologist (until recently never knew they existed so don't know how many are out there). Or a different gyn, it was a uro-gyn that identified my LS.

Oh there are some Videos (upper right side of screen) in the skin disorders category that may give you some extra info.

for all your frustration.
Unread 08-16-2011, 07:13 AM

Its funny that you say that because that is what I thought it might be. I also have vitiligo on my legs and they supposedly go hand in hand. I have had the vitiligo since I was a teenager and has gotten worse over the years. I don't however have any pigmentation issues on the vagina that I can see. Is there always the white spots or no?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2011, 08:31 PM

Craziladi -

As far as I know yes there is always some sort of white shiny patch. There is a video (upper right for the menu) in the skin conditions category about it.

I hope you find out what is going on.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register