TAH on Monday | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

TAH on Monday TAH on Monday

Unread 09-10-2011, 10:15 PM
TAH on Monday

Scheduled for TAH bright and early Monday morning. Nerves and anxiety are really setting in. I am a Mom of a 3 and 4 year old and it just seems like this is all timed really badly. Husband is super busy at work and my Mom, who is a huge help to me normally has been knocked out with terrible back pain and pneumonia. I know we will figure everything out but I can't help but feel guilty about burdening my family and friends. Guess I am just use to taking care of everyone else. Well Monday will be here before I know it so I will just hope and pray for the best. Good luck and wishing a speedy recovery to all of you beautiful ladies heading in for surgery this week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Re: TAH on Monday

Hello Fellow 09/12 Hystersister,
I know exactly how you feel. My DH and I have 4 children, but we have a very small extended family. It's basically my mom (who is in the early stages of alzheimers) and my sister. My MIL lives out of town, and at 74 still works full-time. So, my DH will drive me to the castle and stay with me for the day until early evening. Then he has a 2 hr. drive back home, and will relieve my sister of our boys. Thankfully, they are spending the night with her on Sunday, as I have a 6:30 arrival time for surgery on 09/12. We are still deciding whether to stay 09/11 pm at an inn located in a wing of the hospital. I still have so much to finish up tomorrow in preparation for recovery. I certainly don't look forward to waking up @ 3:30 am. I agree with you on hoping things fall into place. You and all of our 09/12 "sisters" will be in my thoughts and prayers on Monday!:

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register