TVH Post-Op Sex - Page 14 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Re: Post-Op Sex

Hey Vanillagrrl!!!!! HUGS

Where did you buy it? What's the brand name? I want to get some tomorrow. It's V-Day weekend you know...LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-09-2012, 05:31 PM

I use the coconut oil and have bought it at Fred Meyers (big chain store in the pacific northwest). I was able to find it in the healthy food section. I hear you can find it at Walmart also. I love it. Works great and smells great. Makes me want macaroons after sex though...

And as far as sex goes, had my surgery last September and I wouldn't go back. The sex is amazing! My big O is bigger than ever! I feel it thru my whole abdominal area and it seems to last forever. It's like something just opened up. I keep telling my husband I feel like its almost too much some times (like that's possible). I think he's jealous.

I wish my doctor had a tip jar
Unread 02-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Post-Op Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
I use the coconut oil and have bought it at Fred Meyers (big chain store in the pacific northwest). I was able to find it in the healthy food section. I hear you can find it at Walmart also. I love it. Works great and smells great. Makes me want macaroons after sex though...

And as far as sex goes, had my surgery last September and I wouldn't go back. The sex is amazing! My big O is bigger than ever! I feel it thru my whole abdominal area and it seems to last forever. It's like something just opened up. I keep telling my husband I feel like its almost too much some times (like that's possible). I think he's jealous.

I wish my doctor had a tip jar
How do you use it I want to try it. What section would I look for it in Walmart
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-09-2012, 06:44 PM

At my store they had it with the other oils. I can't speak for Walmart cause I've just heard they have it but I haven't gotten any there.

My husband just grabs some and puts it in. It melts with body heat.
Unread 02-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Post-Op Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
At my store they had it with the other oils. I can't speak for Walmart cause I've just heard they have it but I haven't gotten any there.

My husband just grabs some and puts it in. It melts with body heat.

Do you have to reapply during the intimacy?
Unread 02-09-2012, 11:42 PM

We just tried the coconut oil on the man and I like it a lot better than the olive oil. It's silkier. Thanks for the tip! Oh and it makes for great massage oil too!
Unread 02-10-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by policebound View Post
Good Morning Ladies,

I wanted to put some happy news on the post-op forum for a change. Everything seems to be such a downer. It's unfortunate that people are only on here putting down what's wrong and not enough people are talking about their good experiences.

I had sex last night, (I am 7 weeks post-op today)

IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!

We took it nice and slow, used KY and my "O" is not broken!!!

I am so glad this is all behind me!!!
Excellent news!

I am 8 weeks post op and have had to wait an extra couple of weeks due to granulation. I am desperate to try but so scared that it will hurt but, on the other hand, if I don't go for it, I will never know.

Wish me luck as I think I will take the plunge this week lol
Unread 02-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Post-Op Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonVJackson View Post
Do you have to reapply during the intimacy?
I haven't really had a huge problem with dryness (no cervix, one ovary that is taking it's time coming back to life). For me I've needed help getting started and either the oil lasts a long time or something else takes over.

Hope that helps!
Unread 02-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Post-Op Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue0103 View Post
Excellent news!

I am 8 weeks post op and have had to wait an extra couple of weeks due to granulation. I am desperate to try but so scared that it will hurt but, on the other hand, if I don't go for it, I will never know.

Wish me luck as I think I will take the plunge this week lol
It's like losing your virginity all over again. Go slow, listen to your body... Have fun! It's like taking it for a test ride... Seeing how all the buttons and knobs work!
Unread 02-10-2012, 08:48 PM

Well I have purchased the raw organic coconut oil today when I went to get my oil of oregano. I'll keep you guys posted.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register