tired of these emotions!! 12 days to surgery... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

tired of these emotions!! 12 days to surgery... tired of these emotions!! 12 days to surgery...

Unread 09-30-2011, 08:51 PM
tired of these emotions!! 12 days to surgery...

If I cry out of no where one more time I think I may go insane!! I am holding a mini celebration tonight that today will have been the last day I spent curled up in bed with mind numbing cramps though! I have my surgery in 12 days and can not wait. I am so ready to have it over with. I have such a gigantic cyst on my left ovary that is giving me such constant pain and pressure and I am so very very tired of it. IN addition to the 2-3 week periods and horrible cramping and pain, I AM READY TO BE DONE!!! get it out of me!

My sister, ironically, is due with her third baby four days after my surgery...and I am more hormonal then she is. Yep. Oh well...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Re: tired of these emotions!! 12 days to surgery...

I remember those mind numbing cramps! Ugh! I hope you're starting to feel better. Hopefully, the days will pass quickly for you and I'm sending good thoughts for a successful surgery and recovery!

Deb
Unread 10-01-2011, 08:43 PM

I hard a tough time coping at first with all this. I felt so sad and depressed..and old...like a part of me had died. Now I too, am feeling like you. I am tired of the constant cramps and discomfort. Im ready to get this over and get onto healing and my life back. I have a bigger challenge waiting in the wings. I am not a very patient person. I like to find a solution, fix it and move on. Waiting and waiting is tough. After surgery on friday its on to my new challenge. I was also diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. LOL and with that I get to wait and wait too. Can't get into the Rheumatologist till DEC! Oh well,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2011, 01:27 AM

Some of my worst periods were right before my surgery. I would lay in bed and yell... bring it on baby! You're just making me want it more!

I am so glad I did this and I bet you will be too. Just stay focused on the prize and don't let it win the mental game. You are in charge of this and it won't get the best of you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register