Scheduled TLH Emotional Day!!!! 10 days before surgery | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Emotional Day!!!! 10 days before surgery Emotional Day!!!! 10 days before surgery

Unread 10-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Emotional Day!!!! 10 days before surgery

Hello Ladies
Today has just been very emotional for me. And I really don't know why? I know doing this is a great thing for me and my body considering all the problems that I have. I guess being laid off from work and being at home isn't making it any better. I feel like a little wimpy girl.Really trying to keep it together. Just wanted to vent a little.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Re: Emotional Day!!!! 10 days before surgery

The time before surgery is rough and most of us shed a lot of tears. It's a very emotional time. Try to keep busy and find comfort in the fact that you're doing what's best for you. Sending you Hugs.
Unread 10-04-2011, 07:33 PM

Hi Javacream

Sorry you are having such an emotional day. I think it is healthy to vent a bit but I doubt you are wimpy

Maybe try and distract yourself with movies, a good book, walks...something to lift your spirit. I hope you feel better soon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-04-2011, 07:40 PM

Me too! I have surgery scheduled for Oct 14. 10 days away. More scared than emotional today, but I go back and forth. Wish you luck on your day! Hang in there.
Unread 10-04-2011, 07:44 PM

Thank you sugarandspice for the hugs it means a lot for you to be concerned. Far as keeping busy if i do everything this week I will be up the wall next week . Thanks once again.
Unread 10-04-2011, 07:53 PM

Caffeine, I can't get my mind off the surgery I love to journal and write short stories but I can't focus at all seems like I'm eating and sleeping this surgery right now. I really thank you for the reply just knowing someone is trying to make me feel better helps a lot. Thank you
Unread 10-04-2011, 08:01 PM

lovemynewfie I know how you feel about the back and forth thing I wish it would stop. Eventhough its surgery I'm glad that I'm not alone on that day if you understand what I mean by that. I wish you luck on your day and look forward to talking with you afterwards.
Unread 10-04-2011, 08:06 PM

Yes, will definitely check in with you after surgery. Mine is set for 12:30pm.... best of luck to us both!
Unread 10-05-2011, 08:26 AM

i am scheduled for the 20th of oct. for LAVH and to have my bladder tacked back up,this will be my 3rd surgery since 2007 so oddly enough im not nervous or scared at all about the surgery itself , im more worried about finances i am unemployed and on medicaid and you cant collect unemployment while surgery and recovery,so the surgery is the last thing for me to worry about,but hopefully this will all be over with soon. i wish you all the best of luck with your surgies and pray for quick and easy recovery.
Unread 10-05-2011, 08:38 AM

Thanks reesa5911, they say just when you think you have it bad someone usually has it worst. I hope everything goes well with you and your surgery I will lift you up in prayer about all your situations. During your bad times you still took the time out to respond to me and that means a lot. We are strong women and we will prevail. Be Blessed.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register