Best Wishes to our October 11 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our October 11 Princesses Best Wishes to our October 11 Princesses

Unread 10-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Re: Best Wishes to our October 11 Princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geotink View Post
Good luck to all of the others who have surgery tomorrow also!!
you know, i have never done an enema either. drank that hideous stuff and hung out in the bathroom all night long, but i have never done an enema before. do you still use the hot water bottle?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-10-2011, 02:48 PM

Actually, I expected it to be the "old fashioned" giant bag but it is a little bottle filled with a solution. Just squeeze and GO!
Unread 10-10-2011, 07:10 PM

Sending best wishes to each of you
as you head off to the castle for an uneventful
surgery and speedy recovery.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-11-2011, 03:21 AM

Thank you all so very much! i look forward to posting in post-op. i am headed to the hospital now. Blessings to all!!
Unread 10-11-2011, 04:18 AM

Dottaye
The enemas are usually pre filled in a plastic bottle-usually a "fleet" enema. Easy to use but stay very close to toilet after-for me works much quicker than mag-citrate.
I too can't hardly drink the mag citrate , but this grape flavored one from cvs seriously tasted like sparkling grape juice -it was actually good if you can believe it!
Also you could try holding your nose when you swallow -I've found that you don't taste it as much if you are having rough time drinking .
My cat woke me at 4:15am ugh, so I guess I am up. Have to be a hospital in 2.5 hrs.
Did okay w mag-citrate-have ibs, so it worked within 30 min and is still! But I guess that's good.

Thanks patty pat and others for good wishes!

Best wishes to all today!!!!!
Unread 10-11-2011, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobreshia View Post
Thank you all so very much! i look forward to posting in post-op. i am headed to the hospital now. Blessings to all!!
Do GREAT !
Unread 10-11-2011, 06:22 AM

Praying for all of you this morning!

...and praying for your surgeons, and anesthesiologist and the nurses and med techs!
May your care be exceptional!

Be Blessed!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register