Hospital pre-op today, Nerves now.. - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hospital pre-op today, Nerves now.. Hospital pre-op today, Nerves now..

Unread 10-16-2011, 04:38 PM
Re: Hospital pre-op today, Nerves now..

Sometimes the men just will not understand or their mind is preoccupied on business or work that they fail to see what you really are going thru. It was not until last week when My Hubby really looked at me and how drawn my face was from lack of sleep and pain that it hit him. He is so nice now. He is taking extra time to ask if I need help or if I am OK. There will come a day when your hubby will look at you and see the change the pain has made in your face, then he will realize that you need more. Man, that sounded bad.. By no means do I wish pain upon you but when you hurt it does take its toll.

I am really starting to get nervous. Everyone who sees me in pain keeps counting down for me. "Don't worry..it is only 3 more days" or "It will all be gone in just 2 days." Thanks family and friends, not like my internal clock of nervousness hasn't already been counting down the days for me. I needed that reminder right then at church in font of everyone... sigh... I know they are trying to keep it positive but a simple I will pray for you would be enough.

I wonder if I will even sleep for the next 2 nights....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Re: Hospital pre-op today, Nerves now..

So thank full I found this website! My apt is on the 20th of this month. I have been a mess all weekend talking to my husband and kids about what to expect. My wonderful husband keeps telling me they will give him instructions on my discharge papers.....sometimes I dont even know what to say to him. But he will see how big this is!! We have a great church and friends so I believe everyone will be taken care of. Good luck to everyone!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register