Evamist | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > Hormone and Menopause Central

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 09-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Evamist

yes, i am currently using (for a trial) evamist. I am 6 yrs past my hyste and 10 yrs past meno. I can immediately notice any change in my hormones. I am using with estrogen tabs to ensure est levels, but today am dropping the tabs to see if evamist works. i previously used vivelle patch, and it will be great to be without a sticky patch....hi to everyone. as soon as i find how to navigate this site, i will post my intro....Love, G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Re: EvaMist - Has anyone else tried it?

This is Old and Tired..I have been on Evamist 2 sprays a night for a yr. The only problem I have found is that I can't sleep. I use to fall asleep around 11 everynight. Now it is around 2. I can't find anything about this being a side effect. From the Forum sounds like most use it at night also...Any daytimers? Thanks.
Unread 10-17-2011, 10:45 AM

Old and tired - why don't you try using the Evamist in the morning?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2011, 01:26 AM

I started the discussion on Eva Mist. I have been using it for a month now, and I don't really like it for hot flashes. It smells good, gives me a slight energy boost, but I don't feel good like I did when on Vivelle dot and premarin cream. So I use it occasionally, like when I forget to put on my patch or run out of cream. My Gyn says it is extremely expensive, so I got full size samples to tide me over in a non insured month. I don't recommend them for us that are way past menopause, dont know how they do for young post hyster gals. I love my hormones, I love to feel good and womanly. I take a shot or 2 in the mornings, and it does help with morning energy.
Unread 03-08-2012, 10:42 PM

I have been on the Evamist for about 2 months. I use in the morning and am sleeping alot better at night than I have in the past 10 months. I was also having terrible vaginal dryness. It hurt when I walked and sitting down. It is sooo much better. My dr also suggested Jojoba oil as a lubricant instead of KY. Works really well.
Unread 03-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Re: Evamist

to "Old and Tired" I am seeing most of the posters use in the morning. I know if I do any hormone therapy in the evening I can't get sleepy, that includes vitamins, too!
Unread 03-09-2012, 03:20 PM

I have stopped using Evamist.
2 Aunts died of Breast Cancer.
Went to a Natural cure. It is called Natures Remedy, Not as good as Evamist, but none of the side effects or warnings.
Unread 03-09-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old and tired View Post
I have stopped using Evamist.
2 Aunts died of Breast Cancer.
Went to a Natural cure. It is called Natures Remedy, Not as good as Evamist, but none of the side effects or warnings.
There is really no such thing as natural. Even supplements are made in a lab. And supplements are not a replacement for estrogen. I do hope you checked with your doctor, as some supplements can have estrogenic effects. So while not estrogen, they can be a no no for those with cancer or endometriosis.
Unread 03-10-2012, 08:26 AM

Thanks for the info. However, my OB/GYN is the one that put me on Nature's Remedy, He sells it in his office and said he has had a good response from his patients using it.
I haven't been on it long. so don't know yet. Everyone else I know is on a Patch you use 1x a week. I am worried about side effects and Cancer warnings of a lot of these HRT's. If you come across a HRT that isn't tied to Cancer, please forward the info. thanks.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register