Scheduled TAH could I actually be a bigger monster? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

could I actually be a bigger monster? could I actually be a bigger monster?

Unread 10-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Re: could I actually be a bigger monster?

McLila, your surgery date is same as mine! Like you, I am active, (swim 5 days a week, 3 hours a day) and although I know the first few weeks I won't feel up to it, I am wondering how I will handle all this spare time. WE should hook up via email/facebook so we can vent our frustrations together. LOL GOOD luck on your upcoming surgery. 3 weeks today, it will all be over!!!!! YIKES, times ticking.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-26-2011, 03:22 AM
could I actually be a bigger monster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaclue View Post
I am going in on Nov 15 for an abdominal hysterectomy big incision since they have to take out cysts that I believe to be dermoids but the doctor wont tell be what he thinks says he wont know till he pulls them out kinda thing.
I have daughters 6 ranging from 11 to 24 they are all in the frame of mind this is a good thing as the cysts have caused me to gain weight look like I'm 6 mos. Along anyway I know I should have gone to the doc before but I hadn't been since I had my daughter 11 years ago c sec and thalamus done at that time. Starting to think that may have started the cysts?
Anyway over the past three years I have gained weight been constantly tired and in pain which has increased tenfold over the last 3 to 4 months. I am thinking these very large cysts are wreaking havoc on my hormone levels that combined with exhaustion pain and decreased ability to bend is rally making me a monster. It is a concentrated effort for me not to snap at every little thing.
I cannot imagine that it could be worse post surgery and if so I will expect horns to start growing!
I told my husband if I get worse all bets are off and he can leave me. I honestly don't sees how he stays now.
I just can't control it I bite my tongue alot knowing that it is not really who I am but I am so tired of being tired angry and in pain anybody else have these problems If should I just go shopping for a pitchfork?
Hi there, im also having a TAH on November 15 th..... and scared to death everything will change.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register