Scheduled TVH Getting a little freaked out-SEX - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Getting a little freaked out-SEX Getting a little freaked out-SEX

Unread 11-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Getting a little freaked out-SEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traeleigh View Post
I had my ovaries taken out and my sex life is unbelievable!!! Never been better. I am on HRT, which I am sure makes a difference.
Thank you so much. Just agonizing this morning. Headed to hospital soon. Undecided. But thinking they have to go, I have endometriosis too so was worried about HRT. New life here I come. You keep posting, your comments have been very helpful on here to me. See everyone on the other side.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Re: Getting a little freaked out-SEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabread View Post
Thank you so much. You keep posting, your comments have been very helpful on here to me. See everyone on the other side.
Thank you. I'm so glad I could help! This site is what got me through everything and I just want to give a little (or ALOT) back!! Best of luck to you today! I hope everything comes out okay!!! Thinking of you!
Unread 11-04-2011, 08:50 PM

I agree, i was cleared after 5 weeks and it was a little weird feeling. Took it nice and slow and a few days after I started spotting and my belly feels funny. I called the dr today and they were closed. I hope this is just a little bump in the road. Other then this its been a piece of cake. Has any one else had this problem after sex?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-04-2011, 09:06 PM

Had sex three times last weekend and have been paying for it in pain all week long. Horribly sore. I have had no spotting after sex though.
Unread 11-04-2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Thank you. I'm so glad I could help! This site is what got me through everything and I just want to give a little (or ALOT) back!! Best of luck to you today! I hope everything comes out okay!!! Thinking of you!
So I had them take everything out. Went well. Checked myself out of hospital cause it was so loud there. But home is great. No real pain. Just weak. I don't feel emotionally different. Got estrogen patch and have had a headache all day. I think I will just use half a day. But I have peace of mind not worrying about the risks of my ovalries in there.
Unread 11-07-2011, 06:23 AM

Glad it went well....you take it easy and take time to recover right the first time!!! Worry about you first, then in a few weeks, you can get back into the groove of everything!!! So glad you are home!!!
Unread 11-07-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Glad it went well....you take it easy and take time to recover right the first time!!! Worry about you first, then in a few weeks, you can get back into the groove of everything!!! So glad you are home!!!
I had to go off the meds. I just don't tolerate it. Felt sick and on edge. My nervous system was so amped up I thought I was gonna scream. A few nights to detox and a lot better. I realized I don't need the patch dr put on yet. I'm happier without it. My ovalries were very shrunken so I may have been on my way to menopause dr said. Just feeling cold a little. 5 days out and doing fine.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register