Princess is Waiting 15 days pre-op | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Princess is Waiting 15 days pre-op Princess is Waiting 15 days pre-op

Unread 10-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Princess is Waiting 15 days pre-op

2 weeks and 2 days to go, have everything I need I think. Pamper the Princess pillow, crown, overnite bag, favorite pillow and family and family support, just starting to feel a litttle anxious, this Princess is waiting is waiting, xoxo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Re: Princess is Waiting 15 days pre-op

Hang in there! Keep busy and stay positive. You'll be on the road to recovery and better health before you know it! Remember to post your questions so we can help you in your journey :-)
Unread 10-30-2011, 07:16 PM

LOL - I, too am scheduled for the 15th, but have nothing packed.

I have been promised a Pillow Pet and my family is very supportive, so I guess I'm ready.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-30-2011, 08:25 PM

currently i'm scheduled for november 15th also....i had an abnormal ekg, so i have to be cleared before surgery, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i get cleared in time...

i ordered my pillow pet, and have started my lists for home and the castle....but that's about it! still have to get my bedreoom set up for my homecoming...

i agree though, the princess in waiting thing is not that easy...it will be here soon enough though
Unread 10-30-2011, 09:01 PM

in there ladies. I know this is tough, but feeling anxious about major surgery is normal - especially THIS surgery!

Waiting can be very hard. It is good to focus on prepping your selves and households for your down time. For me, while I only had 10 days notice about my surgery, I tried to get meals ready in the freezer, house cleaned, yard work done, etc. And at work, I got project passed off to different co-workers.

Hugs to you...

Unread 10-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Princess is Waiting 15 days pre-op

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2011 View Post
2 weeks and 2 days to go, have everything I need I think. Pamper the Princess pillow, crown, overnite bag, favorite pillow and family and family support, just starting to feel a litttle anxious, this Princess is waiting is waiting, xoxo
Hi there, im scheduled on No. 15 th for TAH. Its nice to meet people to talk to and see im not the only one freaking out. Lol. Our age is pretty close too. Im 37 yo. And scared to death of sex drive declining and mood swings. Ugh. That's actually the part that scares me the most. Good luck and keep in touch if u want.
Unread 10-31-2011, 05:56 PM

Princess in Waiting 2 weeks to go, holding as best as I can, Hystersisters FYI I bought my petpillows online @ Zoobies. I have pink Hippo named Hada and white lamb named Lola. Hope all is well with everyone xoxo
Unread 10-31-2011, 06:01 PM
Hey Princess's in waiting

If anyone is looking for the pet pillows I bought mine online @ Zoobies, Hope all is well 2 weeks to go and holding
Unread 10-31-2011, 06:07 PM

You're doing the hard part right now. The waiting is killer. I'm 4 days post op now and so glad to be on the other side now. Just remember to follow your doctors orders, think positive and prepare for after (set up your throne room. Comfy chair with table that is!). (((HUG)))
Unread 11-05-2011, 11:09 AM

Princess in Waiting, have everything I need, I think. Now count the days till I become a Pampered Princess. Hubby is getting My Castle ready. He has the bathroom and bedroom and house ready for recovery. Mom is cooking up all my fav's xoxoxo Now we wait xoxoxoxox

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register