Already Panicking!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Already Panicking!! Already Panicking!!

Unread 11-15-2011, 04:40 AM
Re: Already Panicking!!

I am going really well Dee thankyou :-) Into my 5th week now. I keep having different belly feelings everyday. Sometimes great, sometimes tender, sometimes achy. Varies. I just see what I feel like when I get up in a morning! Back driving every day now. I don't twist if I can help it and try to park somewhere I can back out of without any strain. Changing gears etc. is all good though. Had light bladder leakage but a couple of days of pelvic floor exercises has fixed it. Just don't do too many at once in panic like I did! My abs were bloody sore yesterday!!! Being good and not lifting. Tried sex, what a turn off, I was so not concentrating on the job!!! It was OK though. Extremely gentle! Going back to work was great. Got me out of the house and back with my friends. Overall, very happy with my progress. Taking my time and doing what I was told for a change!!!
Your op. will hopefully come around quickly with Christmas and all. Once it's done you will be so happy you had the courage to go all the way! It is awesome to get rid of my initial pain and be period free!! Yippee!!!
Sending you lots of hugs too! Thanks Dee. xxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-15-2011, 06:37 AM

I agree waiting is the worst part. I'm 12 days post op, and having a great recovery this far. Zero on the pain scale and go for my post op today. No hormonal issues so far. I had a TVH.
Unread 11-17-2011, 05:26 AM

Hi Sharon, so glad to hear that all is going well for you. Its so nice to have your feed back, makes me feel a lot better about all of it.
Still waiting for my date to come through..strange having the pre-op date but not the op date :/
I know you're right ,the time will fly..what with xmas and its my 50th birthday in Dec and my partners 50th next week...so just a few celabrations to concentrate on before the day eh!!
thanks for getting back to me...and keep in touch
((((((BIG HUGS))))))) D.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-17-2011, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byeute View Post
I agree waiting is the worst part. I'm 12 days post op, and having a great recovery this far. Zero on the pain scale and go for my post op today. No hormonal issues so far. I had a TVH.
Hi..yes,waiting is hard, can't wait to be post op now
so glad you are doing so well...keep it up and keep me posted on your progress please..Its lovely to have people to talk to.
((((((BIG HUGS))))))) D.
Unread 11-17-2011, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
I honestly belive we all feel like that. I was a emergency case my pre op was friday and surgery on wed.! Once you go in to the Hospital it goes FAST!! You will worry yourself to death waiting! I know ive been there! You just have to keep reminding yourself that you will have a better quaily of life after its done and think about all the things you can do!! Good luck sister!
Thank you..I guess its only natural to worry. Hope all is going well for you now yours is all done. How are you feeling now?
Dee.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register